NEEDED R/H bottom ball joint

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
AnimaLector
Forum Enthusiast

NEEDED R/H bottom ball joint

Postby AnimaLector » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:27 pm

Right this is one of the last things needed to get my Turbo II on the road!!  my ball joint is shagged...  so chasing new or VERY GOOD CONDITION second hand unit.  if anyone knows of a company who can provide this part or if you have a good one for sale from a doner car I would love to grab it from you...

Honda Genuine $330 roughly...
Oh and Vac advance $100.something

ANyways thanks in advance.

Andy

Henry
Moderator / Donating Member

Re: NEEDED R/H bottom ball joint

Postby Henry » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:13 pm

The ball joint is welded into the lower wishbone, "somewhere" in the forums is the name of a company that replaces them. Can remember reading it but don't ask me the heading.   Something we must put in the "new" service section. Please post the details when you find them or if the member that made the original entry is reading this, POST IT AGAIN.    Is the wishbone the same as the Pro T ?  

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:40 am

You can get a guaranteed vac advance from Strong for Honda in NZ for $55 i think. Give them a ring, they will courier in NZ i should imagine.

AnimaLector
Forum Enthusiast

Postby AnimaLector » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:49 pm

well brand newey from Honda was $100 so save the freight costs and this way it's a new part too..  so I guess that's not too bad.. do these honda guys do wishbone/balljoints? if not I'm getting a new part Monday..

might as well.. this way it'll last forever

Later
Andy

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”