WTB in near future: T2 in Perth

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
hypercity

WTB in near future: T2 in Perth

Postby hypercity » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:35 pm

Hi,  ;D

I am looking to purchase a City Turbo (preferably TurboII) sometime around late Jan - early Feb. Has to be in or near the Perth metro area. Must be licenced.

Can pay up to $2000, maybe more for the right one. Body condition not important (unless there is major damage or heaps of rust). Engine must be in good condition.

Please private message me if you have one or know of one for sale.

Thanks

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Re: WTB in near future: T2 in Perth

Postby kenny » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:45 am

hey

i might be able to help you i have 2 turbo1s for sale but!! their not licenced. you have the choice of colours black or red. plus i live in perth. give me a ring for the prices. the black one needs turbo rebuilt and the red one needs the cvcc valve seals, both have little rust.

thanks kenny 8)
ph: 0417973502

ps: if push comes to shove i might have my purple turbo2 for sale (the one with the cat as a wheel chock in the picture gallery).

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:50 am

hey

this is a pic of my t2 which might be for sale, some one else is interested in it at the moment so cant sell it untill he gives me a answer.

it was licensed, but not any more due to me getting a new car, cant afford 2 licences.
needs some frount suspension work, and a clean up. has being sitting for 6 months.

thanks kenny 8)

hypercity

Postby hypercity » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:14 pm

Dude, I tried to phone you this afternoon a couple of times but no success. I emailed you some questions (to the email address in your profile).

blitz_power

Postby blitz_power » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:50 pm

Hi.. I might have one for sale in July. I am located in perth too.. However i am now trying to fix the rest of the car and prepare for a last final sprint at Kwinana race track. If you still havent got one, then i can sell to u near july..

:)

hypercity

Postby hypercity » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:44 am

Apologies to both of you for no replies.. I have had so much stuff going on in the past couple of months it's not funny!  :o

I am still interested in buying a city, one up to $2000, will have the money in a couple of weeks hopefully.

Other option is to wait till I get my tax return in july and get one for ~$3500.  ;D

Got any info / pics about your City, Blitz_power?

blitz_power

Postby blitz_power » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:14 am

i might be selling mine in July.. I just rebuilt the exeddy clutch lastweek and now waiting for the gearbox seals to be replace.. putting on a SaRD fuel regulator also..

and gonna rebuild the engine soon..

I might be selling on July cause i wan to fix everything and go for a quarter mile.. Will send u some pix when i am free...............

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”