how much would u pay 4 my car!

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
Hondagirl

how much would u pay 4 my car!

Postby Hondagirl » Sat May 08, 2004 3:52 pm

hey all
i was just wondering how much ya all would pay if i was selling my 1990 mod honda city hatchback that has done 280 000k's uuumm no mods done to it just a cd player put in just a little damaged on the front it also has electric windows, power steer, air cond and well all i can think of for now... i have a few pics of the damage but ya nothing serious o and i just got the alternator fixed on it was off rd for bout 3 weeks till i found the part well thats bout it...
I just wanna know how much i'd get if i was to sell it but it'll b after i finish paying it though!

Hondagirl

Re: how much would u pay 4 my car!

Postby Hondagirl » Sun May 09, 2004 12:35 pm

common need some prices!

AnimaLector
Forum Enthusiast

Postby AnimaLector » Sun May 09, 2004 5:38 pm

I nearly bought one very nice condition, nice mags, faded roof... for abourt $4000, best bet would be to try and remember what you paid for it, and get similar money for it.. normally a little less...

Just for an idea.

Andy

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Sun May 09, 2004 5:45 pm

Ya well i paid $7000 and it was pretty much stock and it was from a car yard so ya...
I was thinking when its payed off about $5000 but ya i dont think i'll get it  :-/ but i shall try when the time comes...
Im sorry guys but i have to say im over honda's mine was to hard to find parts so im heading to the nissan cars either a 180sx or an exa :)

BOOSTBOY
Forum Addict

Postby BOOSTBOY » Mon May 10, 2004 9:01 am

Just letting you know, the natural transition is Honda City to Nissan 200SX...

;)

Brendan
Admin

Postby Brendan » Mon May 10, 2004 10:08 am

... and then slowly back to City again as a project car (boostboy is still laggin behind on that one :p )

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Mon May 10, 2004 4:38 pm

Nar u wont b getting  me to go from nissan back to a honda neva again lol...  Havin too many probs with mine that keeps getting fixed

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Mon May 10, 2004 8:01 pm

how many 1.2 ltr Nissans do you see doing 320,000kms without needing something fixed here or there?

city_cabriolet
Forum Addict

Postby city_cabriolet » Mon May 10, 2004 8:02 pm

oops, make that 280,000.

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Mon May 10, 2004 8:13 pm

dude since i've had the car the alternator got done like just to get it running again then a few months after that it totally died went off rd for 3 weeks (it was hard to get an alternator for it) then it is brakes and i keep loosing lots of brake fluid have to top it up and it also needs a service dude thats like over $500 repairs already which i dont have the money for but it will get done as soon as im rich again haha...

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Tue May 11, 2004 11:28 am

Sounds like you might have trouble getting rid of it , seems to be a total lemon the way you have described it .
Got any pics of it for us all to view ?

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm

ya mate i do but probably need someone to host it  :-/ or i can just send 'em to ya

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Tue May 11, 2004 5:14 pm

o i also forgot to mention even when i go to sell it i dont care if its like between 2-4g its still enough to get the car i want (nissan exa) so ya it doesnt really matter but its not gonna b for sale for quite some time as still oweing money on it  :-/ it sucks it leaves me broke o well thats life i guess..

AnimaLector
Forum Enthusiast

Postby AnimaLector » Thu May 13, 2004 7:20 am

Buy a semi decent car, do some mods, make it a decent car and sell for more than you paid.. then pay out the loan.. worked for my motorbike..  bought for $1000 reg'd.. sold for $2400 unreg'd and I got refund on the reg. :-)  helps the loan situation!!!
Andy

P.S you really need to be very lucky with the car though, in getting a good one really cheap!

Hondagirl

Postby Hondagirl » Sat May 15, 2004 8:23 pm

ya dude i'd luv to do that but that also involves money money i dont have but o well nice idea though i liked it

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”