Manual Cab project car

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
fireslug
Forum Regular

Manual Cab project car

Postby fireslug » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:19 pm

Hi doods, i need to sell this cabriolet to make room for me boyz T2 in the garage. We wanna make it purty, so the cab has to go.

You can check it out here: http://cityturbo.com/forums/garage.php? ... cle&CID=88

It's in Auckland, it's running, no grinding noises in the gearbox, and all parts that have been stripped off, are included. It needs someone who is handy wit da hands and wants to feel da breez in da hair as they crooz along the beach with their buckteeth flashing in the breez.

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi fireslug, is this the same one that u put up in a wile ago http://cityturbo.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... ght=#19652 with an extra roof. I really wanted to reply & put in a offer, but u being in Auckland put me off, as i don't know anything about importing cars.
I have a great love 4 these cars & know enough about restoring them so I'd very much like to buy this Cab but would need help with importing it to WA.

CJ 8)

fireslug
Forum Regular

cab to wa

Postby fireslug » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:13 pm

I would love to drive it over. Miss WA a lot. Lived there for 15 years.

If you wanna get it to perth, i will everything i can to get it there for you. Are you up to it?

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:08 am

Hey Ric, good to hear your still chugging along with the cities, how is the T1 going?

How much do you want for the cab, Ive always liked the idea of a cab project car...

fireslug
Forum Regular

Yo Bigelboe

Postby fireslug » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:05 am

Always grateful for the help you gave on me t1. Its still a rockin ride. On the cab, i want to just get me money back, which is $500. Im open to an offer tho.

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:08 pm

hi Ric, WOW that was a pretty big offer :shock:
I would love to drive it over. If you wanna get it to Perth, i will do everything i can to get it there for you.

um at the moment things r rather busy being Christmas nd all, so if yes it would have to b next year or so, as at the moment i don't know how id be for finances. there were a few other things like how ud get it from NZ to AUS & then crossing from 1 end to the other is 1 hell of a journey & how ud get back after, & how much would the travel expenses cost.
i am very interested in it but u might b better off selling it closer to where u r to bigelboe, i'm sure he'd look after it.

CJ

fireslug
Forum Regular

da drive

Postby fireslug » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:13 am

Ima figerin dat yo thort dat i was offering to drive it to perth.

Rather, i was thinkin that it would be nice to drive it to perth instead of stickin in a tainer.

I am hoping bigelboe is serious, cause i rekkin he can make it into a real nice ride.

Thanks for your note mate. Oh, where in WA do you live?

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:57 pm

hi Ric :)
yer Bigelboe could do quite a nice job, & he's allot closer to u.
my idea with it was to restore it to its original condition, I'm in Heathridge (near Joondalup (bout 25km north of Perth))

CJ 8)

James

Postby James » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:18 pm

I am reasonably keen, have to get some funding sorted first tho. It would make a good project car to put my city turbo engine into so I can stick something a bit bigger into my civic.

Whats the deal witht he rego, is it on hold?

fireslug
Forum Regular

cab & boost

Postby fireslug » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:26 am

Yo dood, tao wants a boost controller that you were gonna make, so we can drop the price of the cab if you can do us a controller. Howzat fit witcha?

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi Ric
I'm figuring Bigelboe wants the cab, I'm just the vulture that comes in after 4 spear parts, in ur earlier topic u said u had a spear roof
(fireslug) There's an extra roof without tears,

I am now in need of a spear roof as mine doesn't have long to live & i dont like my chances of finding another 1.
so if u want to sell it separate to the car & bigelboe doesn't want it I'd very much like to buy it.
Thanx heaps :wink:

fireslug
Forum Regular

Spare roof

Postby fireslug » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:29 am

Yo Caleb, lets see how he plays it. If he dont want it, you could be in the running. Mind you, the cab will be easier to sell with the spare roof.

Lets see what biggie does.

Thanks for your note dood.

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:57 pm

Thanx Ric, yer i put the question to u both in the slight possibility that u guys didn't want it after the sale. so I'll wait to c if he wants it :wink:

Thanx again

James

Postby James » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Should be able to pay you next week ric. I am coming up to auckland for the weekend are you going to be around?

Ill have to have a look at the condition of the roofs and things before I think about parting with spares. :D

James

Postby James » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:09 pm

OK I have called, left a message, txted, left a message here and email ric, and he hasnt replied :/

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”