Cabriolet for sale

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
fireslug
Forum Regular

Cabriolet for sale

Postby fireslug » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:41 am

I bought this for the eldest son to do up, but he never got around to it.

It was driven to Ork from Hunterville, and ran beautifully. Ceptin it was a bit cold because of a tear in the top.

It has been driven around the yard, and is still going.

I really want someone who is looking for a project car to buy it so that I can come have a look at it after it's done.

It cost me $500, but I am willing to entertain offers.

Ric

TURBOCITYCITY
Forum Enthusiast

Postby TURBOCITYCITY » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:29 am

sup
whats the engine in it?... standard N/A I guess?
I might be interested could be an ideal recipient for transplant with my old t2 engine... what's the body like? can you upload any pics

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:29 pm

hay i thought bigelbow wanted this 1:!: , did he change his mind :?: . in that case id really like to put dibbs on that spare roof, id really really like to take the hole thing but theres to much involved in transport 4 a hole car all this way :?. so gimme a quote on how much ud want 4 the roof + postage & hopefully we can work something out :P

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Hey man, Yeah Colza and I were pretty keen but neither of us have enough money or time to take it on as a project, both still studying and both with cars to finish :(

fireslug
Forum Regular

cab for sale

Postby fireslug » Sun May 18, 2008 2:38 am

Hi guys, sorry for the belated reply.

The car ran very very well on it's way from Hunterville to Ork. I drove the Sub wagon and me son passed me on the Drury motorway doing 135, so i figure it dont run too bad. But it has been sitting for a while, so will need some sprucing up in the motor dept.

As for the top, I really dont wanna sell the spare top as it doesnt have any major tears and will go toward making the car more complete for any potential buyers.

If I too had the money and the time, I would keep it, as these are getting very rare.

But I need to room to work on the other two Turbo's in the house.

Lemme see how to work out posting pics and I'll rock them to the post.

Cheers and thanks for your interest guys. And many many thanks for Bigelbow and Colza for their help in the past.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”