wanted parts

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
craybait
Donating Member

wanted parts

Postby craybait » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 am

I need a few bits for turbo cab.
Orange fog lights[mine has clear glass cheap looking ones]
black steering wheel[blue and has been painted]
interior trim,on opening right door a piece of black plastic that runs up from the corner of front pillar[of the body] to level with bottom of door glass it is attached just to the right of the dash it is about 2 feet tall and about 2 inches wide 2.The car has a crappy resppray otherwise this bit would not be easily spotted.I live in Perth /Mandurah[Australia]
May be anthraxx could get in touch cause I think we are at same stage with cars[bottom of food chain,but that does not mean scum sucking bottom dwellers!]
Thanks guys

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Hello,

Ahhh When it comes to parts for these cars really seems you just have to buy yourself 2 and strip one, & sell whats left. Honbits out Freo way seem to have some gear, but they arent open weekends so I can never get out there and look. Stuff that pops up on here for sale is gone within seconds :p Local wreckers I've rung say No straight up..Honda City Turbo is like a swear word to them. Anyways sounds like what your after is all aftermarket gear? unless u *must* have original stuff...I dont have a pile of spare parts at all myself.

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:37 pm

ur not the only one here all my city turbos are at various stages of development, & there's mangusta & his dad which know so much a the city's, & MUnity that i haven't seen on since i came on here has put up a few recent posts, and there's OldBoy40 which i need to contact bout a few things.

but about the parts i should have all u need, the interior trim might be a unique cabriolet part because of all the extra metal in the chassis it has a different shape

craybait
Donating Member

parts

Postby craybait » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:31 am

thanks caleb please check PM

craybait
Donating Member

cab parts

Postby craybait » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Hey Caleb would like to chat re parts,also I just noticed you had a cab , if so i would like to checkit especially the roof as I can't work out if there is a piece missing,or if it has shrunk above the window.
thanks

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:46 am

i found the link with the instructable on the cab roof.
http://www.honda.co.jp/MotionGallery/01/
sorry i didn't get back to you b4 i get a bit sidetracked & am a big procrastinator I'll pm you my mobile number now
& we can work something out about parts (BTW i live in Heathridge, roughly 2 hours away from Mandurah :? )

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”