two Honda Pro Ts for sale

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
tydcom

two Honda Pro Ts for sale

Postby tydcom » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm

I have one 1983 Honda City Pro T, 2 seater and one 1985 Honda City Pro T for sale, I was restoring the 1985 using some of the parts from the other one, (both cars run well) although only the 85 model is driveable. Both are unregistered. I have done a lot of work on the 85 to the point where its probably ready for roadworthy however yesterday a tree branch fell on the widscreen and cracked it and Iam just not up to changeing the windscreen from the 83 to the 85 so its either sell them both or off to the wreckers they go :shock: Iam too busy with another project to continue with them. So anyone interested they will be here for one week only from today july 6th 2011. (the 85 has the original service info with it and has been well looked after) Location is Goodna Queensland.

s4054378

Postby s4054378 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 pm

How much do you want for them??

I know its just over a week hopefully u still have them

84_turbo

Postby 84_turbo » Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 pm

hey mate just wodering if u still had the cars

ailixhomes

Re: two Honda Pro Ts for sale

Postby ailixhomes » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:17 am

tydcom wrote:I have one 1983 Honda City Pro T, 2 seater and one 1985 Honda City Pro T for sale, I was restoring the 1985 using some of the parts from the other one, (both cars run well) although only the 85 model is driveable. Both are unregistered. I have done a lot of work on the 85 to the point where its probably ready for roadworthy however yesterday a tree branch fell on the widscreen and cracked it and Iam just not up to changeing the windscreen from the 83 to the 85 so its either sell them both or off to the wreckers they go :shock: Iam too busy with another project to continue with them. So anyone interested they will be here for one week only from today july 6th 2011. (the 85 has the original service info with it and has been well looked after) Location is Goodna Queensland.

First of all I have to consider some points in my mind to Buy Honda City Pro. It is to be denoted as a half way information. I have a detailed information about this car. I have been much interested to buy a car.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”