Wanted: T1 City Turbo, turbo: NZ

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
Walker.NZ

Wanted: T1 City Turbo, turbo: NZ

Postby Walker.NZ » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey guys first time poster and potentially first time city owner haha, looking at buying a city turbo this weekend, but its got a fubared turbo on it and im just wondering how much trouble im gonna be in regards finding one in good nic before i go ahead with the purchase?

If anyone has one lying around they thinks up to the task hit me up via this thread or it would possibly be easier to get in touch with me on my cell phone.

Number is 0221326761

Cheers
Sam

Walker.NZ

Postby Walker.NZ » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 pm

im also wondering if i could fit a slightly larger turbo from a different car? i can fabricate a new dump pipe relatively easily but i would like to use the stock manifold for now, and not have to muck around with the oil and water lines too much. if anyone has something that would suit id be quite keen on that option also.

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 am

Hi Walker,

From what i've read in the past, i think the Holden Rodeo turbo's are a pretty good fit and a slight upgrade. You can pick them up reasonably cheap from wreckers last time i was looking. Do some searches both here and google... it won't take too long to find the info you're after.

snareth
Donating Member

Postby snareth » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 am

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”