WTB: T2 Steering Shaft

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

WTB: T2 Steering Shaft

Postby Hyperblade » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm

I need a T2 steering shaft, the bit highlighted in the picture, i need a new one that is not loose in the bearing (where the arrow is pointing to)

Pm me if you have one, and willing to part with it, prefer Christchurch, but open to New Zealand.

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Steering Column

Postby KingCity » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:05 am

Bro they are all the same, i'm 100% sure you don't need a T2 one, i fitted a N.A City one to my T1. I only just through one out to :)

Hyperblade

Re: Steering Column

Postby Hyperblade » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:03 am

KingCity wrote:Bro they are all the same, i'm 100% sure you don't need a T2 one, i fitted a N.A City one to my T1. I only just through one out to :)

Thanks for the info!

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

A bit of useless info for anyone who cares enough :)

Postby KingCity » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 pm

This may be abit late for you but i did forget to mention that the little steel bracket welded to the column that the plastic cover screws onto is slightly different on the City-E's (NZNew) as it has a different height on one side but to avoid the plastic cover sitting cock-eyed just use the City-E plastic cover, not sure about the JDM City-R ones though.

Hyperblade

Re: A bit of useless info for anyone who cares enough :)

Postby Hyperblade » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:19 pm

KingCity wrote:This may be abit late for you but i did forget to mention that the little steel bracket welded to the column that the plastic cover screws onto is slightly different on the City-E's (NZNew) as it has a different height on one side but to avoid the plastic cover sitting cawk-eyed just use the City-E plastic cover, not sure about the JDM City-R ones though.

Thanks for the info.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”