Honda City For Sale

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
jordanc

Honda City For Sale

Postby jordanc » Thu May 10, 2012 8:23 pm

I am selling my honda city as im moving and dont need it any more, is in god condition and willing to sell in cheap... Currently in Perth so if your interested my phone number is 0478707441 some facts about the car it is a geniune 1985 turbo, soft top manual...

ailixhomes

Postby ailixhomes » Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 am

It is a great news for every one to get a Honda city at very cheap rates as compare to market price. I have been strongly recommended that First of all you have to know a perfect condition as well as car 's model no before buy.

ailixhomes

Re: Honda City For Sale

Postby ailixhomes » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:14 am

jordanc wrote:I am selling my honda city as im moving and dont need it any more, is in god condition and willing to sell in cheap... Currently in Perth so if your interested my phone number is 0478707441 some facts about the car it is a geniune 1985 turbo, soft top manual...

I have been totally delightful to hear a news about you that you have been much Interested to buy Honda city. I am totally agile to know a features and condition and feature of this car.

Krgracing

Postby Krgracing » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Is the car still for sale? Is it registered? And how much is it?
Thanks,
I'm in Bunbury , W.A

ailixhomes

Postby ailixhomes » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Krgracing wrote:Is the car still for sale? Is it registered? And how much is it?
Thanks,
I'm in Bunbury , W.A

I am also interested to buy this car but i have not any idea that this car is still for sale or not or i have not any idea about its price. But if i get any information about this i will share it with you. If you are interested to buy a new car than you get all information online just search it in google.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”