1984 Honda City Pro T For Sale. 5sp manual.

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
rkinens

1984 Honda City Pro T For Sale. 5sp manual.

Postby rkinens » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am

Hi

Up for sale is my 1984 Honda City Pro T. For pictures see link below:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/geelong- ... 1007222141

I have owned this car for almost three years, in which time it has been driven almost daily by me.

It has been 100% reliable during this time, starting easily even on the coldest mornings.

This is the second Honda City I have owned, as I feel they are great cars. Renowned Honda reliability, outstanding fuel economy, easy to park and manoeuvre, great visibility in traffic, surprising amount of space and carrying capacity are some of the attractive points of this car.

This car has been well looked after throughout my ownership, always warmed up when cold (very fussy) as well as serviced with quality oils every 7000kms. The interior is in great condition, apart from the points listed below. Very well thought out interior offers handy and practical storage compartments and enough room in the back seats for two adults to sit comfortably!

It is a 5 speed manual, so highway cruising is easy, but the confines of a city is where the Honda City excels.

Only selling due to purchasing a ute for carrying a dirt bike, so the ute is now my daily drive and I can't afford three registrations every year, so very sad to see this car go. Have considered keeping it for a long time, but it's just not financially viable for me.

The car is currently out of reg, but I have until October to renew it.

Extras include Alpine CD/USB/AUX/Tuner Head Unit, as well as Alpine door speakers and tweeters. A new windscreen was fitted two years ago.

Tyres still have plenty of rubber left on them.

Negative Points:

Exterior:
• Dint in tailgate
• Faded paint around fuel filler
• Faded plastic side strips
• Black paint on rear bumper cracked
• Paint on roof beginning to fade

Interior:
• Crack in front-centre of dashboard (common)
• Driver's seat has splits at seams on right wing and right side of base.

Mechanical:
• Rear brakes squeak when cold, I suspect new brake shoes would be required
• Engine temp gets too hot at highway speed. Fine around town. (never a problem for me as car was not used on highways, only the Geelong area) Suspect cam timing not quite properly set.

This car would be ideal for somebody looking for a cheap and reliable runabout car, or for a Honda City collector or enthusiast looking to drive it, or use for parts.

Price is $400 ono without rego, or $1100 with 12 months rego.

NO RWC.

Located in Geelong.

Phone Rohan on 0430 463 351 for more details or to arrange an inspection.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/geelong- ... 1007222141

Thanks for looking!

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”