Honda city turbo II

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
fireslug
Forum Regular

Honda city turbo II

Postby fireslug » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Hey guys,

I have a Honda city turbo 2 1984 up for sale.

I am selling as i am leaving the country and would like the car to go to someone who knows what to do with them and has the time to put into it to get it looking amazing.

I had plans for the car and bought it as a project but it became a commuter and i ran out of time to work on it and and also money.

There is no engine problems with the car but there is a bit of rust issue in the doors as most of them have.

It has just got its warrant and some patch work on the passenger door.

It starts every time without fail, and runs extremely well. I have taken it to the snow and on long trips to the beach, it was my surfing wagon as it folds the seats down and fit my 7'2 board in.
It has recently had a cam belt change and a bit of rust work done in the wheel wells. Also the rear wheel bearing was changed.

The car also has a in cabin boost tap, a boost gauge, BOV and a very nice sounding exhaust system, gets a lot of looks.

The car would be a good project as it is in good running condition but just needs a bit of body work and upholstery work.

It has spear parts, like doors and inside panels, it does have back seats but i take them out.

you are welcome to come view it and have a look and a drive.

As you may notice this is a hard to get car and parts are rare for them but they run like a shower of Sh*t and are extremely fun to drive!

I am looking for about $1500 ono

I don't know how to insert an images but i have a few of the car so email me on [email protected] and i can post images

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 am

Hey mate if you email me the photos I can chuck them up somewhere if you want.

My email is in my profile.

Sad to see a long time owner getting out of the game!

bulld0g
Forum Regular

Re: Honda city turbo II

Postby bulld0g » Sun May 05, 2013 8:18 pm

hey fireslug, wouldn't mind some pics of this one if it is still available as well please - [email protected]

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”