Honda city parts WA

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
waihengtan
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Honda city parts WA

Postby waihengtan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey everyone I have a honda city t1 and I'm searching for a few parts for it. Does anyone have a top engine mount, front lower ball joints (left and right) and both outer cv joints or whole shafts? Thanks

waihengtan

Re: Honda city parts WA

Postby waihengtan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Any help would be appreciated thanks. Called up a few places and no luck. Only sourced some tie rod ends for now. Still needing lower ball joints for the front and the torque mount that that you can see from the top of the engine.

waihengtan

Postby waihengtan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Still looking for front lower control arms for a 1983 city turbo 1. If anyone has any laying around or even a wreck please pm me. Thank you

Krgracing

Postby Krgracing » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Hey mate did you buy that T1 from Del in Mandurah ? Sweet little car.

MUnity
Forum Regular

Postby MUnity » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:12 am

A loose top engine mount (the rubber shrinks over time apparently) can be fixed by wraping some vaccum hose around it, I used some welding rod to keep the ends together (to make an O ring of sorts) while I squeezed it into place. A little soap works as lube. Better than new :)

There's a solution to the lower ball joints on the forum if you search hard enough. Any decent suspension shop should be able to replace them too.

waihengtan

Postby waihengtan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:19 pm

MUnity wrote:A loose top engine mount (the rubber shrinks over time apparently) can be fixed by wraping some vaccum hose around it, I used some welding rod to keep the ends together (to make an O ring of sorts) while I squeezed it into place. A little soap works as lube. Better than new :)

There's a solution to the lower ball joints on the forum if you search hard enough. Any decent suspension shop should be able to replace them too.

yeah i ended up pulling it out and filling the gaps with sika flex. workes a treat. with the balljoints there too far gone to be repaired and there the balljoints which are welded into the control arms. ive ask around alot of suspension shops but they all seem to have no interest.

waihengtan

Postby waihengtan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Krgracing wrote:Hey mate did you buy that T1 from Del in Mandurah ? Sweet little car.

yeah i did. its alot different and has come along way already since i took it off her hands. awesome car haha

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”