[WA] For sale: Black T1 ($1200) & a spare rear seat ($50).

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
crispy
Forum Regular

[WA] For sale: Black T1 ($1200) & a spare rear seat ($50).

Postby crispy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi Guys,
Unfortunately i'm going to have to be passing on my T1 as i don't have the time/ resources to get it 100%.

The long and short of it is, i got the car at the beginning of the year as little more than a rusty parts car. Since then i've tidied up the car in general, got it rego'd and was using it as a daily.
That is where the problem started, a bit of poking around revealed that 2 or 3 of the cylinder head bolts have stripped in the block and several others were loose (guy who sold it said it was a rebuilt engine, it would explain it looking clean inside and also maybe they never torqued up the bolts when putting it back together.)
I've bought another engine as i was contemplating either an engine swap, a block swap or putting in helicoils.

So, here are the real details:
All rust under car removed and sprayed with deadener (by professionals)
Rear hatch replaced
new tyres at front, good cond. rear tyres on factory 12" Honda rims.
battery less than 1 year old
Rego til 29/04/2014 **This car was over pits a couple of months ago, so everything had to be up to scratch**
Recently new oil, oil filter and spark plugs
Boost gauge (plus inbuilt one fixed)
New thermostat
Comes with spare engine

car still runs and drives fine, just that it pushes air into the coolant system (NOTE: There has been no oil/ water contamination to date, so engine seems good, all things considered).
I'm looking for ~1200 to basically get back the costs of everything i've done to it so far. (will be putting it up for 1.5k elsewhere tomorrow, just giving you guys a head start :)

Also have a set of blue rear seats to suit a City. Came in the ProT i bought but i can only have 2 seats.
They seem in good condition and can still fold and tilt like the stock ones (i'll even throw in the rear floor mats for free!).
Looking for $50 ono.

Krgracing
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Re: [WA] For sale: Black T1 ($1200) & a spare rear seat ($50

Postby Krgracing » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi I'm interested in some parts from either your red or white pro T's. whichever your stripping .

Specifically The speedo cable and top engine mount if you have it. I'm in Bunbury but coming to Perth in October.

Thanks.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”