collection for sale needs a new home

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
Caleb
Donating Member

collection for sale needs a new home

Postby Caleb » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi all, long time no post, I've had to make a hard decision to let go my collection as it has gotten a bit out of hand and i know i'll never have the money or the time for all my projects :cry: .
first off i have a licensed T2 (craybaits old one) a lot of money & time has gone into it, i believe ken has receipts for the engine being balanced, dyno tuned & turbo flowed & other things done, unfortunately the guy he sold it to destroyed the 2nd & 3rd gear syncros & has a wiring starting problem which will need more money & time that i don't have.

next is my unfinished cabrio project. I had dreams of turning this into a beast, with a racer bodykit, recond T2 engine with the new rodeo turbo i got for it, paired with the old n/a cabrio gearbox with a 4.7 final drive should beat any car off at the lights. it needed a new hood and i have it striped back to tackle rust & was going to por15 the engine bay. but again not enough time.
& some 13/60/195 mags

and back when i first swapped in the t1 engine

& lastly is my collection of parts, i have a little bit of a collecting problem :oops: every time i see an add for parts & the guy's threatening to send it to scrap if it wont sell i'm in for the rescue 8) . I'll try list what i have

engine & box complete out of my T1 that died of cancer

T1 engine & box complete out of the cabrio, now spare superseded by the new T2 engine

T1 engine, n/a engine, T1 box, T1 radiator & some wiring looms

AC parts fuel lines & another T1 radiator

1 pare T1 seats, cobrio rear seat & 1 pare T1 seats with bodysonic & somewhere i'll have the main bodysonic hardware

old cab front seats t1 & city-e guards

3 dashboards, center console, heater blower box, more guards & the plastic inside guards

suspension, 2 steering columns, door panels, sumps, ac compressor & brackets

pic didn't upload but 4 T1 doors complete 1 city E door 2 front windscreens, 4 rear 1/4 glass, and 3 exhaust pipes (1 2.5" hotdog, 1 n/a & 1 turbo)

the T2's bumper, T1 front & back bumpers, city E front & back bumpers, 2 T1 bumpers, rear suspension, set of 12" mags, set 12" steel, 2 13" steel, 2 flywheels & a box of bits

2 T1 back seats & more boxes of bits

assorted parts, a bit of everything in there

T1 interior & exterior

a lot of new parts i was saving for the cab, crx rotors & pads for brake upgrade, new silicone vac hose, a fcd, lights, digital boost gauge,

and finally this genuine city turbo uncut key

I'd rather it all goes to a good home, i haven't been doing my bit replying to all the wanted parts adds on the forum so if there's an enthusiast on here with a bit of room & spare time that can help me out that'd be sweet I'd prefer not to advertise on gumtree.
i'm asking for $3500 the lot (will not separate)

crispy
Forum Regular

Re: collection for sale needs a new home

Postby crispy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm

@.@

Didn't realise your collection was that... expansive... Sad to see you have to get rid of it, but i guess you have other projects anyway :P

Would be tempting to get the T2, but i can't fit all the extras...

waihengtan
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Postby waihengtan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 am

hey i know you stated you are not willing to seperate, but if you change your mind and want to get rid of some parts can you please PM me! thank you

Caleb
Donating Member

Postby Caleb » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:51 pm

i may consider selling it all in 3 parts. crispy i could do you a special deal on the T2 if you want, i had a bit done to it on the weekend, it starts fine now & cooling fan the previous owner wired into the fog-lights has been undone & works as it should, timing was way out so that was fixed and its boosting properly now :) , but i would have to swap bumpers back. waihengtan if your interested in the parts how does $500 the lot sound, but id have to separate the parts that go to the cars.

crispy
Forum Regular

Postby crispy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:46 pm

With a bit of luck i should be selling my black T1 this week, so i should have some cash very soon.
Fan into the fog lights is a good one... my White ProT had the an wired backwards, took a while to figure out that one.

PM me a price when you get a chance Caleb :)

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”