PERTH GUMTREE

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

PERTH GUMTREE

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Damn that City I posted on Friday for sale didn't last very long...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/southern ... 1030185062

crispy
Forum Regular

Re: PERTH GUMTREE

Postby crispy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Damn.... such a pity.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:07 am

Yeah it seemed abit overpriced at $3500, now 2500 less after barrel-roll though :p Did u sell your black one Crisp?

crispy
Forum Regular

Postby crispy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 am

You never know, might have been the plan to price it that high so when someone offers 2k they can still walk away with a profit.

Yeah, i sold my black T1, told the guy who bought it about these forums as well.
Within 3 days the guy who bought mine did a whole paint job of blue with white highlights/ rims, so if you see that cruising around, it's my old one.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 am

Blue with White ay? sounds ummm.....hmmmm :p

Apparently there's a stock White City in nice shape getting around SOR driven by a pair of cute Asian girls ;) Keep a lookout!

Any luck with Caleb's T2? Can be parked at my place if you need a storage spot... ;)

crispy
Forum Regular

Postby crispy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:04 am

For a second there i thought you were talking about my white City, but then i'm not a pair of Asians :P
I've seen a red one and a line green one a couple of times SOR, both Pro Ts though.

Didn't end up taking Caleb's T2, it needs a touch of fixing here and there and i don't have the time for it (technically i plan on leaving the country next year, so really should be selling my cars... still have 3 >.> ). It's a pity because the body and engine are pretty solid on his one, guy before him had done a fair bit of work on it.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:32 am

Should take a City or 2 with you if leaving. I'd be keen on the white one if/when your selling, but budget would be $1000 tbh ;)

crispy
Forum Regular

Postby crispy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 pm

If i had a good condition turbo one, i would consider it. but not worth taking a ProT across :P

Yeah, white one will be for sale early next year/ when i get around to selling it (currently trying to sell off skyline).
Would be less than 1k, didn't pay much for it anyway.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Yeah that was the $500 broken rear window jobbie ;) Keen on that when your ready to part with it.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:49 pm

btw There's a Honda Meet this Sunday, I'm away on holidays though, but anyway :

https://www.facebook.com/events/592317430833120/?ref=22

crispy
Forum Regular

Postby crispy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks for the invite but i was going to a Skyline meet on Sunday... Well, was supposed to before it got written off on the way there.

Lucky i still have a City to get me around :P

oldzkool
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Postby oldzkool » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey guys how are yaz! yep I bought crispyz liddle Honda bomb and also I may have bought that black one on gumtree. Iam now rich with city parts, which is good, cause there getting rare.Ill give you a liddle run down.
I bought my first T1 painted it (denim blue with white scoop an yess rims, lol) bit corny but keepn it retro stylez! anyways popd the head gasket (as expected) crispy was honest on his sale and had warned me (good guy) then I spent 2 full days swapping blocks as the original one had been heli coiled which lead to blown gasket ect. anyways after much effort,beers,patiance,grease n yelling I finally got the new engine running to find out the big end was gone and it also had major piston slap from running lean I suspect... so I then bought this one on gumtree for the grand total of $450 (bargain) ive since stripped the wreck and iam half way through getting the engine outa crispyz (which ill finish today after work) so yea lots to do but will be a wikid little car when ive finished it. ill keep yas up dated and introduce my self properly whith pics ect when ive finished guys! gota go ta work peace!

crispy
Forum Regular

Postby crispy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Glad to hear you are getting somewhere with it. Rather unfortunate about that spare engine, bought it off of a guy here but i won't point fingers.

But sounds like you have a bit of work set out for you but it will be well worth it in the end. I do certainly miss that little bit of extra grunt in the turbo over the ProT i'm driving now (my skyline got written off 2 weeks ago).

And now i ended up seeing a little red T1 for sale the other week, but unrego'd.... i swear these things come after me :P

oldzkool
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Postby oldzkool » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Well... If u want to do the work. I still hav your old head with inj,turbo ect, this wreck I've bought obviously has the ecu and fuel pump ect you could turbo your n/a an just run low boost! Bit of work but if your dedicated you'll get through it! Oh Spewn about ya skyline man, that was pretty nice aswell! Hope insurance looked after ya! Yea I've got both motors out now. Ill refit tommoro after work and hopefully be running laps Saturday morning!

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 am

Prolly should be posting in General rather than 4 sale.

Meanwhile This is on this Weekend at Hillarys Perth, I plan to rock up in my T2

http://www.facebook.com/events/264049053742280/

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”