Time to go , Two N/A City's Adelaide

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
K1W1
Donating Member

Time to go , Two N/A City's Adelaide

Postby K1W1 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:06 pm

posting.php?mode=post&f=2# "Red" has seen it's last glory days , just riddled with body rust all the usual spots air box windscreen etc I'm keeping the mags and exhaust.Can't be stuffed getting the body kit off . The body kit was featured in Wheels July 84 .Should be able to Google it (the magazine), haven't tried myself . The other is my spare parts car .One of Henry's old cars so has been looked after which sadly has irreversible front left damage, doors and hatch have been end rusted no dents , rear seat in good nick in the blue velour like the front seats .Dash in good nick .Almost new rubber whopping - 155 SR 12's originals, inc spares. Motors and gearbox's are fine and run well - but not since I had to pinch the alternators.
Been looking for a white one in good condition to transfer all the goody bits to, but to no avail .
Time to get some room
FYI I still have "Silver" T2 in showroom condition.

gruss
Forum Participant

Re: Time to go , Two N/A City's Adelaide

Postby gruss » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Don't suppose you're willing to separate any parts?

K1W1
Donating Member

Re: Time to go , Two N/A City's Adelaide

Postby K1W1 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 am

Will all you newbies revisit your profiles and where it says location friggen use it . Sorry , my pet hate with this site is having to ask all the time where are you from ?'I will separate as long as you come and do it yourself .Make it snappy I have wreckers lined up to take them .

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”