Mugen parts for city Turbo

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
egeiger81
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Mugen parts for city Turbo

Postby egeiger81 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:42 pm

I don't want to break any rules as I'm new to this forum but i want to get an idea of what these parts might be worth.

Mugen camshaft for Honda city Turbo NEW IN BOX
Mugen air filter kit? Honda City Turbo NEW IN BOX
Intercooler OEM HONDA NEW IN BOX
Limited slip Diff?- new in bag not sure of the brand. Possibly Mugen since all other parts are mugen

Part numbers are
Mugen-17200-ms8-k084
mugen-14100-ms8-0084
Honda- 19700-PD1-912

I will be getting more photos this weekend. parts are coming with a car i just purchased from a friend and as soon as they are in my possession i will be listing for sale somewhere, ebay forums who knows.

egeiger81

Re: Mugen parts for city Turbo

Postby egeiger81 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:54 pm

egeiger81

Postby egeiger81 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Also wanted to add that I have confirmed with King Motorsports USA that the "MS8" is the code for Honda City Turbo.

more pictures coming soon

ST3LTH
Forum Participant

Postby ST3LTH » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:12 pm

dont forget to post link here so we can see how much you are selling these items for mate. would love to get the specs on that cam.

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby Hyperblade » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:01 am

egeiger81 wrote:I don't want to break any rules as I'm new to this forum but i want to get an idea of what these parts might be worth.

Mugen air filter kit? Honda City Turbo NEW IN BOX
Intercooler OEM HONDA NEW IN BOX
Limited slip Diff?- new in bag not sure of the brand. Possibly Mugen since all other parts are mugen

Part numbers are
Mugen-17200-ms8-k084
mugen-14100-ms8-0084
Honda- 19700-PD1-912

I will be getting more photos this weekend. parts are coming with a car i just purchased from a friend and as soon as they are in my possession i will be listing for sale somewhere, ebay forums who knows.

Where about's are you located?

In terms of pricing it's really hard to know. The parts have never come up before on here.

It's also very hard to price them because at the moment they are just boxes, it's hard to prove those partcodes are what they say they are, we have to take your word that they are for a city turbo and not for a motocycle (remember Mugen did motocycles first) or another honda.

Is it possible to open the boxes (I realise some buyers might be put off by that, but for those serious we can check that the parts are what you are saying they are). Or can we get additional info to verify them.

Personally I'm very interested in buying them if they are what you say they are.

Hyperblade

Postby Hyperblade » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:08 am

ST3LTH wrote:dont forget to post link here so we can see how much you are selling these items for mate. would love to get the specs on that cam.

See here.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2804

Hyperblade

Postby Hyperblade » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:34 am

egeiger81 wrote:Intercooler OEM HONDA NEW IN BOX

Honda- 19700-PD1-912

Looks to match up with a part number here for the Intercooler (Use in browser search to find it)
viewtopic.php?t=24

egeiger81

Postby egeiger81 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:39 am

Don't worry I will post many very detailed photos of the cam with a dial caliper on it, the diff and the intercooler and air box when I get it in my possession. I only took the photos of the part numbers off the box because when I found the parts I wasn't interested in them much and just grabbed the numbers so I could confirm what they were. I have no problem removing the parts from the boxes to ale detailed photos and videos of the diff rotating and the cam with a dial caliper on the lobes.

I purchased a car (1967 Honda S800) out of state and the owner had the parts in his garage so I told him I'd buy those too. The parts and the car I bought will all be delivered to me in about a month then I can spec the cam and take any photos anyone asks for.

I'll have some more photos this weekend hopefully as I asked him to take some for me so I can do more research and re-confirm they are indeed city turbo parts.

I have already spoken to KING MOTORSPORTS USA which is the sole provider of all mugen parts in the United States and they have confirmed to me that the MS8 part number is for city turbo.

I'm located in Chicago USA and if anyone wants to see the parts in person they can contact me. King motorsports isn't far away from me either so maybe ill drop by them and have them take a look.

egeiger81

Postby egeiger81 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 am

I uploaded a few more photos. I don't have time to post all the links but if u click on a photo it should take you to the folder in my photo bucket to see them.

I've also posted a photo of a honda city race car with the exact same airbox that i have new in the box.

Hope this confirms more that the parts are legit. Will post more detailed photos when I get my car delivered with the parts and I can take them myself instead of asking my buddy to constantly take photos for me.

egeiger81

Postby egeiger81 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:26 am

posted photos of the diff. Its been confirmed by king motorsports usa as a mugen diff as well. Only part that hasn't been confirmed now is the head gasket.

gruss
Forum Participant

Postby gruss » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:17 am

No photos are up :(
May be interested in some of these parts.
Any prices as of yet? And what type of head gasket is it?

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:45 am

Would live prices on diff cam and head gasket

alexevo09

Postby alexevo09 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:25 am

will it feet honda city turbo 1984?

egeiger81