Two PRO T's for Sale in Melbourne.

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
Melbourne City Fan
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Two PRO T's for Sale in Melbourne.

Postby Melbourne City Fan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi Everyone

I was wanting to rebuild one of the standard city Pro T's that I have from I have another that I have but I have realised I just dont have the time to get me back behind the PRO T wheel. :(

Ok so I am in Melbourne Victoria. I have two PRO T's. Here is a summary of the two vehicles.

Silver 1984 Honda Pro T Motor and manual Gearbox Excellent. Reco clutch 30K ago Generator rebuilt, New exhaust 3 years ago. it had a towbar fitted ( Yep a Pro T can Tow a 6 x 4) . Reco Radiator 3 years ago . Timing Belt was done 50K ago. Reco Master cylinder 12 months ago ( 240 dollars) 3 weeks before the accident . Great CV's and Boots . This was my everyday car till 11 months ago has been for 12 years but I had a slow speed bingle that damaged Left hand front end not able to be RW. It had rust in the usual places but was a reliable car motor and Gbox wise. Whilst the motor has around 270K Km on it I serviced it every 3000km and the motor and Gbox are very good. ( no oil leaks)
New Brake pads front. It has a rear seat and the central radio console that fits over the Gear lever.

The Blue Car was purchased by Me for a Aunt and Uncle about 12 years ago and was garaged in Canberra. It was a TOP car when I bought if for them. They downsized and no longer required the vehicle 3 years ago so it has been garaged for the last 3 Years.
The Blue has a Excellent Straight Rust free body especially firewall. Canberra sun is strong so the paint is a little crazed especially the roof . Front Seats have been retrimmed and are very comfortable. Motor and Gbox are good . It has a broken windscreen. ( some mug decided to vandalise the car after I brought back to Melbourne) It has 4 Brand new tyres (That i bought for the Silver car have been put on the Blue car.)

So if any PRO T lovers want two cars ( one to rebuild one for parts ) here is a great opportunity to get in now.

Both Cars are unregistered.

So i am asking around $650 for the two cars. They are located in Kew in Melbourne.

Just to recap what is offered ( from a parts perspective)

4 New Tyres ( say 240 dollars )
Rebuilt Master Cylinder ( 240 dollars)
The towbar assembly ( try finding one readily now) say $100
Two complete vehicles complete both run.
Two reupolstered front seats.

I willl be back in town ( Melbourne) on the 3/3/14 so if any one is interested in looking at the vehicles you can contact me via email [email protected] or leave a message on my home phone 03 9819 6360 mobile 0409 959 879.

Regards

Guy

gruss
Forum Participant

Re: Two PRO T's for Sale in Melbourne.

Postby gruss » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:05 am

If anyone buys these and parts the damaged one I'll buy some parts!!

Melbourne City Fan
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

Re: Two PRO T's for Sale in Melbourne.

Postby Melbourne City Fan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi The two Honda's have been sold Via Gumtree.

Regards

Guy

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”