FS: Hi-Flowed T1 Turbo with 38mm Wastegate & 2.5" Exhaust

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

FS: Hi-Flowed T1 Turbo with 38mm Wastegate & 2.5" Exhaust

Postby KingCity » Sun May 17, 2015 4:50 pm

:shock: Here i have my Hi-flowed T1 Turbo for sale, i am planning on a different setup & don't plan on using it again so the sooner it goes the sooner i have to do the new setup.

I've had it for quite some years but have only recently fitted a hi quality muffler to quieten it as it use to be a striaght pipe without any mufflers. It sounds mint now & even better high in the rpm.

Setup consists of a Hi-flowed T1 turbo with a VJ6 compressor cover (which has been smoothend & polished) with a VJ20 compressor wheel & larger exhaust wheel to suit $700 (WRX comp & exhaust wheels), boost is only a few hundred rpm later so isn't that laggy for what is quite a bit larger than a standard city turbo. 38mm Tial V-band External wastegate (plumed back into exhaust) $400, comes with a 9 & 6 pound springs. Custom 2.5" mandral bend exhaust, i cannot remember the price (around $500 i think) but it cost me a further $460 for the muffler & fitment only a few months ago so yeah it adds up.

I would like a grand atleast for it but no one likes to spend a grand on a city in one hit so $800 will be my lowest price but as it is bulky & pickup is really the easiest option for me then im happy to sell only the turbo, wastegate & dump pipe seperately for $600 & i can post it to you as i will use the rest of the exhaust on the next setup. Also if you are interested in the T2 intake manifold & 50mm Turbosmart BOV then this could be added for a further $400 & comes with the T2 black box & T2 ECU, BOV cost me $400. A Blow Of Valve is needed with this turbo when running high boost otherwise you will kill that turbo within a few thousand ks as i did so it cost me a further $150 to fix it, photos of the BOV & manifold can be viewed on my main page under members cars, for most people the BOV pipe will have to be modified to fit there setup with an intercooler but that will be easy, just cut the bend off & fit it some where between the intercooler & intake.

T2 Turbo vs Hi-flow T1 comparison.

Photo of Hi-flow T1 turbo before its was smoothend & polished sitting next to a standard T1 turbo.

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Re: FS: Hi-Flowed T1 Turbo with 38mm Wastegate & 2.5" Exhaus

Postby KingCity » Sun May 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Forgot to mention the center housing is also water cooled but i never hooked the water up to it as its not needed.

bitterberry
Forum Enthusiast

Postby bitterberry » Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 pm

I would have been keen but I've gone and got my cogs in the works already. Good luck with sale, looks like some good city gear

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Tue May 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Haha yeah well i did say there was a good chance i'd end up selling it early this year but chances are if you waited for me to sell it then i wouldn't have so you done the right thing.

turdbo
Forum Enthusiast

Postby turdbo » Thu May 21, 2015 11:24 am

You recon the hi flowed t1 turbo is better then a recon'd standard t2?

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:19 am

Better in the way of managing any boost level as I can drop to 6-7psi if I wanted to or up over 20psi with consistency, its just a more reliable/accurate setup but the standard T2 turbo will be better with spool at low rpm & therefore is slightly less laggy but if running a front mount intercooler then its likely the hi-flowed turbo is going to be better at filling that space quicker than a T2 if running higher than stock boost levels.

blitza
Forum Regular

Postby blitza » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Still available?

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Yeah mate it still is. What parts were you wanting with it? Just PM me.

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:58 pm

SOLD

Thank you for viewing.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”