F/S in BNE - Turbo1 and Pro-T

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
foo
Forum Participant

F/S in BNE - Turbo1 and Pro-T

Postby foo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi All,

I'll be listing these on Gumtree and possibly elsewhere tomorrow when I can take some better photos but I thought I'd pop something up in here now that the forum's back online and to give y'all a heads up.

Update: more pics

Update: gumtree listing for the T1 is up here - no listing for the Pro-T as I didn't realise Gt only allow one free ad at a time :-/ I'm looking for about $500 for the Pro-T, but if you want both I'm more than happy to do a deal as I'd love to see them go to someone who is keen. Also mention that you found it on cityturbo.com and I can waive the gumtree pain-in-the-ass-tax. :-)

It breaks my heart to sell them but I have two City's for sale before I move interstate.

Pro-T
The yellow Pro-T has the mags from the turbo on it which are 12". It has the back passenger seat with it in the matching blue upholstery (not installed as that space is taken up by the ahem... dual 12" sub box with PC-based mp3 system circa 1994, lol). I think the drivers seat is in relatively poor condition, plus the rails for it were nicked for the turbo so it has the shorter rails, just not bolted in right now.

The engine was in reasonable condition when it last ran but that was many years ago. It has been garaged undercover since but only partially shaded the last 12 months. The body seems to have almost no rust and the paint although badly faded is original AFAIK. Have to confirm yet if the dizzy is fitted.

Turbo-I
The Turbo some of you might recognise. It's a T1 with intercooler fitted (hidden in driver's side front wheel arch) and has custom exhaust and replaced upholstery which is still in good nic except for some water damage on the footwell carpets. I bought it from Chupa who got it from AnimaLector (Andy) who bought it from crooky. Chupa had the intercooler and a replacement turbo fitted.

The engine should run ok but some moron (that would be me) burnt out the starter trying to get it going with a battery that was too flat to turn it over hard enough :-( Before that it was running well, but that was a few years ago now.

There is also a fair amount of rust in the body, in particular around the front strut towers (big surprise). I would think anyone looking to take this on would have to consider some cutting to get it roadworthy.

The drivers side doorlock was screwdrivered and the ignition cluster (and surrounding plastic) was smashed off by some dirty miscreant before being chased off, so currently has a custom hotwiring harness in place of the ignition switch and the driver's lock is plated off (has central locking).

For the T1 I have a spare head, gasket set and turbo. It has 14" Accord AD wheels on it to run 175-60-14's.

I'm located in Bellbowrie (out 'round Moggil area), west Brissie. Note that the photos are flash, at night, of wet cars after a hosing down - they are not so shiny in the cold light of day :-) Cat not included.

No I am not able to part them out. Given the upholstery, exhaust, plenum and intercooler setup I'd probably guess that those alone would be worth the acquisition, so try me out for price. If I get much interest I might not bother listing them elsewhere but otherwise I will probably have listings and better photos up tomorrow night. Both unregistered. I'd really like to see them both go together (especially since the Pro-T body could make a great canditate for a sleeper T1 engine swap) but I will sell separately if nobody's after both.

Keen to hear any offers.

foo
Forum Participant

Re: F/S in BNE - Turbo1 and Pro-T

Postby foo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:03 am

Update: new pics and link to gumtree listing now added to first post.

Honda-t2-LDN
Forum Participant

Postby Honda-t2-LDN » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:33 am

Nice cars if I was close I would buy both ❗️❗️

foo
Forum Participant

Postby foo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:17 am

Cheers.

Cars have been sold to a forum member.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”