wanted: City Turbo in wa

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
minime

wanted: City Turbo in wa

Postby minime » Sun May 04, 2003 7:27 pm

looking for a good City Turbo for sale in Western Oz t1 concidered but i would prefer t2 :) any and all help is well recived . thank you.

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Re: wanted: City Turbo in wa

Postby kenny » Mon May 05, 2003 3:04 am

hey

im in wa and have a turbo1 forsale if u want it, needs to be restored or a big maybe my old silver turbo2 if it gets to it.

thanks kenny 8)

minime

Postby minime » Mon May 05, 2003 10:13 pm

hey kenny,

That sounds really cool  ;D what kind of condition is the t1 in and how much do you want for it. Also it sounds as though you really want your t2 but i would like more details on both of them.

you can email me some pics and info if you want
[email protected], if you email me I will shoot you my mobile number so we can organise a time for me to come and have a look.

thanks Dion :)

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Tue May 06, 2003 12:17 am

Hey Dion

The red turbo1 is in the rebuild stage have just about all the parts to put together.
just need back seat, rear muffler and the sunroof (one in it has a crack), repair one vent pannel and a new paint job. has a new windscreen, turbo timer and 14" steel rims with reasonable tyres. engine and gearbox condition unknown people who bought it off said they where in good condition.
all it needs is to be put together. say about $900.

The silver turbo2 same as the other one but put together and engine not in car. has a bit of rust in it along the roof gutter and around the sunroof. powerful engine just needs a new headgasket. 13" mags good tyres. $1500 ono.

Thanks kenny 8)

if you want to contact me 0417973502. i live in stratton.

minime

Postby minime » Tue May 06, 2003 6:57 pm

Hey Kenny  ;D

the t2 sounds good. Whats been done to the motor.  ??? Ill give you a call closer to the week end (or may be sooner) so I can come and have a look during the day.

Thanks Dion ;)

minime

Postby minime » Tue May 06, 2003 6:59 pm

oh also Kenny Ilive in Thornlie.
                        Cheers Dion :D

Turbojazz

Postby Turbojazz » Fri May 09, 2003 1:03 pm

Selling 84 City Turbo II
« on: Mar 19th, 2003, 10:35am »  Quote  Modify  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi There, ive got a White 84 Honda City turbo II manual for sale. I'm the 3rd owner, car's running bout 168000ks. Lots of stuff done to the car: Just did a overhaul on the whole engine head(inclusive of port and polish, valves spring etc), Air-Con, Digital Dash,boost meter(Bar), Turbo timer, Cd player, 2.5 inch exhaust from Flex Pipe, tinted Windows, Boost controller, BOV, Custom Air Filter, new batts, reg Svc. All comes with receipts of purchase. Selling for $4000neg with Rego till September & Rwc, VGC, no rust or dent. Give me a call @0421716890 to discuss further if interested....cheers from Brisbane

minime

Postby minime » Fri May 09, 2003 11:06 pm

Hey Turbojazz,

Sounds like just the one Im looking for but I need it to be registered in WA. I also like to see it in person before I buy. Plus im an apprentice and dont have the money to ship it to west oz also the guys at the licencing centre are hard on people with turbos.

Thanks heaps   ;D ;)

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:15 pm

hey Dion

are u still interested in a city turbo2 if u are i might be selling my t2 as i am thinking about byeing a RX-7 Turbo convertable. i kno i have turned to the dark side but my dad still has his turbo1 if it gets to it.

thanks kenny 8)

minime

Postby minime » Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:18 pm

Hi Kenny,

Did you get the clutch done  ? ??? rx7 sounds cool  8)what model (series I) . It sounds like your not sure about the rotor. has the rotor your old man got given you ideas ;D. If the price is right im sure you could twist my arm. Has it got any problems . I know the boost gauge does not work.
keep me posted.

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:42 pm

hey

i am looking at $2400 for my blue turbo2.

has the new puck clutch clutch and beffed up pressure plate and also the 15" wheels and the SSR BOV.
give me a ring on 0417973502 to take it for a drive if u like. still dont kno about the RX-7 as its $6500 a year to insure the dam thing so i still dont kno if i want to sell it.

thanks kenny 8)

minime

Postby minime » Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:34 pm

cool Kenny,

Sorry i didnt get back to you earlyer ive spent all week end prepairing to respray my mini :-*. The price sounds good but I have no money until i sell the mini :'(. once i sell the mini ill give you a call and if you still have the t2 and still want to sell it ill come over and go for a spin ;D (i know if i go for a drive any earlyer ill fall in love with it and wont be able to sleep untill i have it which is good for you but not good for me, i love my sleep).

the mini is getting resprayed next week end and should be in the Quakka the next week after that :). I all ready have had some intrest in it as it is the last of the morris vans and it is also a rare auto.Ill advertise it for $3000 but i realy want $2500 so well see how it goes ;).

ill keep you posted

Dion. ;D

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:25 am

hey

that will be cool
can i get your mobile number again i lost it sorry.

thanks kenny.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”