QLD PEOPLE

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
1982_civic_wagon

QLD PEOPLE

Postby 1982_civic_wagon » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:19 pm

hey,

im from brisbane QLD AUST and i was wondering, how many people in this forum, are from here too??

leave ur e-mail and area, we shuld all meet up and organise a mini cruise!!!!!

Cheers,

Andy

Kam
Forum Regular

Re: QLD PEOPLE

Postby Kam » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:22 am

I'm in Forest Lake.  Do you work at a mag wheel place in Slacks Creek?

ps - Holdens suck ;D

Akuma
Donating Member

Postby Akuma » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:20 pm

im 28 is that old ??
I live at Riverhills Brisy
I became interested in the T2 because the guy down the road from me had one in mint/perfect condition so I did a search on the net and found this happy little forum
:)

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:23 pm

Dude Im currently in Bulimba, just along the River.

Anyway on 3rd April theres a big big big cruise
organised, started on my friends website
www boostdriver dot com.

look for the links to the Ace of Spades cruise (funny name due to a competition their running).

It'd be cool to FINALY get some other people from this
site along on a cruise....Its open to every one who wants to come!  A few groups are meeting, Gold coast, brisbane central, and aspley, and northern coast...we meet up and will head to Heinze Dam for a gathering and bbq etcetera.  

So any other Brisbane guys gonna make the effort...
PM me and I'll pass on more info or whatever...

;)

Kam
Forum Regular

Postby Kam » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:31 am

hey you might see my white 79 civic parked outside my mates house sometimes on the corner of Dandenong rd and horizon drive.  If you see me pull in and I'll show you my car!
[quote author=Akuma link=board=GEN;=num1111403999;start=0#2 date=03/22/05 at 21:20:27]im 28 is that old ??
I live at Riverhills Brisy
I became interested in the T2 because the guy down the road from me had one in mint/perfect condition so I did a search on the net and found this happy little forum
:)[/quote]

si
Donating Member

Postby si » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:05 pm

So there's a few westsiders then hey? I think i may have seen your car then Kam. I live in Jamboree Heights and often go past there. I'll make a point of checking everytime i go past now and get a better look.

Oh and i think there is a drift day on the 3rd too which i think i'm gonna go out to, so no cruise for me this time.. It sounds kind of cool though, however i probly would have taken the infiniti if i went though.

And holdens do indeed suck... 8)

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:56 pm

C'mon! any one gonna make the effort!?

Akuma
Donating Member

Postby Akuma » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:21 pm

[quote author=si link=board=GEN;num=1111403999;start=0#5 date=03/23/05 at 20:05:42]So there's a few westsiders then hey? I think i may have seen your car then Kam. I live in Jamboree Heights ....[/quote]
So have you seen this perfect white T2 I am talking about at Riverhills. I have never seen it driven. It looks just like the T2 in the banner above this post but all its decals are in perfect condition. It just sits outside this guys house teasing me everytime I drive past it , I just pray that one day it will have a for sale sign on it :)

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:42 pm

have you asked him if he wants to sell it?

si
Donating Member

Postby si » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:59 pm

Don't think i have seen it actually.. What street is it parked in? I occasionally see one parked in Darra and thats about the only one i see around usually. Give me a wave if you see me driving around, white T2 with no badges or decals.

Kam
Forum Regular

Postby Kam » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:13 am

I used to see a city turbo flying around the area.  I think he worked at Dominos Pizza.  And there was one in Jindalee sitting and the old Mobil near the gym.  It was there for at least 2 years but gone now!

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:42 am

Make up some calling cards stick under the wipers and put yourself out of misery .
Spread the word , what can I say !!

Akuma
Donating Member

Postby Akuma » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:12 am

[quote author=turbocab link=board=GEN;num=1111403999;start=0#8 date=03/23/05 at 21:42:07]have you asked him if he wants to sell it?
[/quote]

I will ask once my GTi sells.

Asking $15500 if you know anyone who might be interested

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2181446&current_rec=2&total_rec=5&sort_type=&make_id=28&model_id=119&keyword=GTI&state_id=4&search_distance=25

campbell
Forum Enthusiast

Postby campbell » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:49 pm

Hi Andy,

There are a few here from the Brisbane area.  I've just got back from our "Not the Honda Clubs National Meet" holiday.  The NSW Club were in charge of this years but dropped the ball.  Next
Easter we, the Qld Honda club, will be organising a National Meeting at Warwick, with a sprint at Morgan Park (a really good circuit) with motorkhana and observation navigation run in the local area.

It'd be really good if as many City T and T2 people could start planning for the event now.  Also check the Honda Car Owners Association of Queensland for activities for get togethers. They cover a pretty interesting range of activities aimed at getting people like us together to meet and check cars and share experiences.

I won't be available for the run next weekend, but let us know how it comes together.

One of the white T2s that you see in Darra is a bit sad and needs a bit of work to bring it up.

Mine is the dark blue and is reasonably happy.

Regards,

Campbell

1982_civic_wagon

Postby 1982_civic_wagon » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:39 pm

hey guys, sorry i havent been on for agers. but ive been on holidays in japan. i just got back 2night

its awesome to see we have some brisbane peoples..

i go to gold coast alot, some of you may have seen my car round, i have 16" roh adrenalins,white wagon, fake bonnet scoup, driving lights (on front) and a phat sound system....

we shuld organise a cruise asap for us to all meet up on..

Return to “General”