CIVIC/ CITY HONDA CRUISE 2005 (Brisbane)

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
1982_civic_wagon

CIVIC/ CITY HONDA CRUISE 2005 (Brisbane)

Postby 1982_civic_wagon » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:51 pm

hey guys, since theres quite a few of us that own civic's and city's, ive decided to organise a cruise for us all.

DATE: APRIL 17th (sunday)

MEET AT YATLA BP AT 10:00AM for a 10:30AM departure meet at the side/rear carpark
*others might want to organise a meet up around your area*

PLAN OF ATTACK.

leave from yatla BP and head up and over mt tamborene. enjoy a lunch/chat and get to know each other. then we will venture down the sth side of the mountain headding to the gold coast. then to the spit for an afternoon photoshoot and more chat..

this cruise will be awesome for everyone to come along too. bring your family and friend.

*************Please note*******************

with mountain driving, there becomes a risk, please stick to the speedlimit and stay on the correct side of the road,

the mountain takes it toll on your car also, so please have a FULL TANK of petrol and good brakes and tires. as you will be using your breaks a fair bit headding down the mountain

Cityturbo.com is not responcible for your stupid behavior on this cruise. please be sencible and enjoy the day.

Hope to See You All There.

1982_civic_wagon. Andy

you can all contact me on 0423 676 830 for any more information

Brendan
Admin

Re: CIVIC/ CITY HONDA CRUISE 2005 (Brisbane)

Postby Brendan » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:38 pm

Edit: Just to reinforce what 1982_civic_wagon said about cityturbo.com not being responsible:

I'll just point out that this is not an official cityturbo.com cruise or in anyway affiliated with cityturbo.com and its moderators/owner.  It is simply a gathering of enthusiasts by 1982_civic_wagon.

Just want to cover the legal side as I've seen what can happen on cruises.  I certainly dont want to be blamed for anybody doing something silly 8)

That aside, have fun!  We'll try make it... pitty its not on the northside as IMO mt. glorious is a better drive than tamborene  :)

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:19 pm

cool, how flexible on the route are you!?  might be worth considering where others are and which desinations would make it more attractiove to other Qld members...

Dont forget the cruise organised by my friends (I posted info
in the Qld members thread) cruise THIS SUNDAY, 3RD APRIL!

Id appreciate some other civic/city owners making an appearance...

1982_civic_wagon

Postby 1982_civic_wagon » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:58 pm

well dude, we could go anywhere, mt tamb was just a suggestion...

1982_civic_wagon

Postby 1982_civic_wagon » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:28 am

does anyone want to come to this cruise.. or will i be turning up by my self...

1982_civic_wagon

Postby 1982_civic_wagon » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:18 pm

shuld i delete this thread. no one has interest in this cruise/get 2gether...

1982_civic_wagon

Postby 1982_civic_wagon » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:37 pm

Due to the lack of interest, this cruise is nolonger going ahead...thanks for the interest guys.  i was looking forward to this. meeting some of you, faces to names...

Andy

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:55 pm

i would have come but its like a 12 hour drive avay :'(
cummon queenslanders ;)

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:17 pm

I would have come but its like a 5 DAY drive away and it would take about 3 YEARS if I had to push it!

campbell
Forum Enthusiast

Postby campbell » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:50 pm

Hello,

One problem of course was that the date conflicted with a pre-exisiting activity for the Honda Car Owners Association.  Months ago we'd decided that we go tot he Maritime Museum for a bit of a look around.

We are planning a trip up around Caboolture and out to Kilcoy later in the year.  Though I guess that from what people have said who've been for runs with a couple of the other Honda groups, our drives are a bit too enthusiastic for many.  (Not that we actually exceed the speed limit anywhere.)

Let you know of the date and details later.  And keep an eye out for other get togethers with the other groups.

Regards,
Campball Sharp

Return to “General”