Project: Boostboys ex City

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Colza
Forum Addict

Re: Project: Boostboys ex City

Postby Colza » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:26 pm

[quote author=Jacko link=board=GEN;num=1087904482;start=75#89 date=04/04/05 at 15:06:32]I really dont want to part it out either...[/quote]

Thats a fair call, I wouldnt want to be held partially resposible for its disassembly either ;)

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:36 pm

Heheh, she cant be taken apart. Shes like an urban legend!  ;D Never seen on the roads but spoken about in quiet whispers around the racing circles.. 'you fellaz seen that civic with the f**k off front mount?' 'ITS A CITY NOT A CIVIC!' :P

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:32 pm

Hehe guess what guys. Go on guess. God damnit why are you still reading and not guessing?!!

I should be getting the shitty back very soon. I just need to go and get a new battery and that should be her problems fixed.

My mechanic has (partly bcuz of the wk/shop manual!  ;D) been able to fix a bunch of problems.. so far he has fixed the timing, plugs, power supply to ecu, injectors and map sensor.

MUHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:27 pm

WTF was the power supply to your ECU bung for? and when are you planning on handing over your first born child to the mechanic cause it sounds like by the amount of work hes done an arm and a leg arent gonna cut it :)

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:51 pm

Id rather sell a kidney  ;) Oh wait.. theyre almost both gone (damn grog!). Not actually sure how much hes gonna charge me because we're sought of mates and he came round my house a couple of times to look at it before I took it in.. oh well we'll see. I have money to pay for the bogandore so itll be right.  :D

Also fitted a new coil. Reason plugs went so quick is because the ones I bought from Autobarn were for the n/a model (i swear i told them turbs) and theyve melted  :o
If any of you guys have a part number for the plugs itd be much appreciated, thats about the only thing I need and then shes back on the road.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:27 pm

its in the infobase dude

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:40 pm

NGK BR6EBL-11

Hehehe, I scared the guy at Repco by knowing the code without him having to look it up. And i even told him he was out of stock and he needed to order them for me before he could check that too ::)

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:06 pm

Bwahah, thats it. Im going to memorise the code and do the same  :P

My mechanic just sent me a msg saying get BPR7ES11. Ill get the ones you guys said as Im quite positive you know more from experience  :D

Thanks guys Ill let you know how it goes (and my bad, I shoulda checked the info base)

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:28 pm

The plugs that you recommended were sold out so I ordered a pair and bought a set of the ones I had before.

Picked her up from the mech today, goes pretty hard. Gets a fair bit of wheel spin into second.  :D

Um I still think theyre might be a bit more work to do but Im happy. Feels like itd be doing lowish 16's. My V8 would kill it though  ;D

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:09 pm

[quote author=Jacko link=board=GEN;num=1087904482;start=90#98 date=04/14/05 at 21:28:07]Feels like itd be doing lowish 16's...[/quote]

WTF?!

That would be like a factory City Turbo motor with a pod fiilter >:(

This engine should be pulling 14's at least, traction permitting...

si
Donating Member

Postby si » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:06 pm

[quote author=Jacko link=board=GEN;num=1087904482;start=90#98 date=04/14/05 at 21:28:07]My V8 would kill it though  ;D[/quote]

bwahahaha typical bogan saying! ;):P  if its a basicly stock vl calais then that city should be alot quicker then it once running right!!

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:28 pm

Well what should I look for now?  ???
The TW sensor error is still on.. where can I find a new one?

She pushed a radiator hose off yesterday.. can barely fit my hand down there too  :(

Jacko

Postby Jacko » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:30 pm

Just chucked a cheap 80$ bov on this arvo. Made a bit of a difference, definately alot less lag when changing gears.

Return to “General”