a bit off topic

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
robg
Forum Enthusiast

a bit off topic

Postby robg » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:12 pm

Does anyone know the rules about driving a car with no wof?I just got pulled over today driving my mates new petrol laurel. went into a corner and im not quite sure how it happend but i ended up going sideways  :o .thru no fault of my own of course. ;)...but anyway .he had just bought it yesterday and the reg was on hold and hadnt had a wof or reg since 2004. .and there happend to be a undercover cop a few cars behind me.so i got pulled over and a grand of fines...last time i got puld up with no wof the cop recond if i got it within 28 days i could get off it and also get off having no reg because u cant get 1 till u have a wof ..but the cop this time said i couldnt ???and had to just pay up ....im gona write away .but itd be nice to actually no what the laws are.

Muppet
Forum Enthusiast

Re: a bit off topic

Postby Muppet » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:05 pm

Usally the let you away if the Wof or Rego has recently lapsed, but in you case 7 months is a long a period I would say. Just bad luck, sometimes you get away with it , this time you didn't.

Hard luck :( :(

matty
Forum Regular

Postby matty » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:07 pm

Go the Laurel mate, got one of my own in brizzy. Sick drift car  8)

robg
Forum Enthusiast

Postby robg » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:03 am

but it was up to warrent standard .cos i had just been and bought the bulbs it needed and was 2 corners away from my warrent station..welll it has a wof now so hopefully i can get off the wof fine and that will cancel out the rego fine...and try to wrote something about the little tyre squeel round the corner. ;)

Return to “General”