Highly Detailed T2 body 3D computer model

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
wkthyk
Forum Regular

Highly Detailed T2 body 3D computer model

Postby wkthyk » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:33 pm

Hi, Merry Christmas everyone. :D

I have a highly detailed City Turbo II body 3D model in AutoCAD 2004 format, that can be used for like stick design, preview of paint resray, or even the body kit design if your CAD skill is good enough. I would like to see how to upload onto this website so it can be shared to everyone. The file is about 3.44Mb.

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Re: Highly Detailed T2 body 3D computer model

Postby Hyperblade » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:28 pm

yes please :)

I managed to get one version, and was using gmax to put the bits together but it kept crashing my computer.

wkthyk
Forum Regular

Postby wkthyk » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:13 pm

It is a DWG file that runs fine on Autocad 2004 and 3D Studio Max, which can be render easily. The only problem is, when I get the base drawing, all the components are exploded, so all the headlights, bonnets, glasses, etc are stick together in the same module. That means you can't move the headlight or bonnet away easily in the CAD. When you open the file later you will understand. Now I have already seperate the windows, plastic vents, tail lights, etc into seperate layers so they can be edited. I still need time to work on other components as they are too messy. But I think the version now I get is enough for normal use.

I want to see if I can upload that model onto this site.

I get the 3D drawing of T2 engine too, but there is some problem that when it is opened, only half of the engine is shown, funny. I will try fix that up, but I don't think that is really useful.

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby Hyperblade » Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:24 am

the pieces i have are in .DXF format, the motor is missing a piece in these ones to.

elvis

Postby elvis » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:45 am

i've been looking for this where did you get it?
can u post a link?

wkthyk
Forum Regular

Postby wkthyk » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:42 pm

I forgot where I got the base drawing already because I got that from Internet long time ago. If you like I can send it to you through e-mail.

Return to “General”