any body from auckland, nth shore or HBC?

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
hondacityE3
Forum Participant

any body from auckland, nth shore or HBC?

Postby hondacityE3 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:11 pm

just wonderin are there any of you out there, love to catch up sometime maybe...? :)

yelodog
Forum Participant

Re: any body from auckland, nth shore or HBC?

Postby yelodog » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:44 pm

Hey, just in AKL from Hawke's Bay for a while. On the way here my horsepower went to 12, I could only go 90 ks on the flat and barely pull any hills at 40km! I pulled over and let it cool for 30 minutes, the problem disappeared but came back 20 min later. Staggered into the city of sails, next day and all the week no more prob. Turbo OK, vac waste gate ok. fuel filter and pump OK. Just waiting for it to happen again. Do you know of a T2 qualified shop in AKL? Car will be soon based in Blenheim so maybe find one there, but I dread the trip to Welly to get on the ferry. Like to see yur Turbo jc 021 490 172

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:32 pm

When are you driving back down to welly? I could have a look at your car in Palmie if you like, I have seen a lot of the stuff that can go wrong with these. Do you own the yellow t2 that used to park at massey?

Or failing that colza may have a look at it if hes feeling generous, he is up in auckland and has seen mnore shit go wrong with them than me.

It sounds like to me its electrical.

kartracer
Forum Regular

Postby kartracer » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:33 pm

we're doing a city t2 project in auckland at the moment. painting this coming weekend and just getting the engine finished. we'd be keen to meet up with any other owners around auckland  :)

btw bigelboe any chance of us buying one of your boost control/fuel cut devices sometime soon?

we could happily use it without the extra injector control, we are using the prelude injector upgrade for starters, cheers.

(ps - we are in central auckland for the record mankey)

Return to “General”