general questions (parts)

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
HB
Forum Regular

general questions (parts)

Postby HB » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:16 am

Where can i get front carpet for my city?????

i also need centre console that goes over gear stick

sorry for such a short post

Nateh
Forum Participant

Re: general questions (parts)

Postby Nateh » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:31 pm

If you are keen, I will go to pick a part which is like a self wrecking yard and get you a centre console for the gearstick and headunit area. I assume you want a black one too, I will even go to the trouble to package it and send it to dunners for you, will have to check out costs first tho. Part should be around $20, prob less.

As for carpet, I will try my best, definitly cant get red, might be either beige or blue, will have to find some that is dry.

That goes for anybody else too, I can find alot of 1983 to 1987 city parts at pick a part, gotten my replacement pannels from there. No turbos there tho.

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:50 pm

Hey dude let me know if there is any 80-83 civics at pick-a-part with good rear glass, Im kinda desparate for some :D

This is what shape they are btw

Nateh
Forum Participant

Postby Nateh » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:27 pm

Il aim to go on tues, will see if a mate wants to come with me, more fun that way. Whats the model number of yours? EB2?

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:38 pm

CHeers for that nateh but I found one up here, the only thing I am after now is that black side rubber bit on my bumper, the front right one and the little plastic clip that clips into the guard that holds it on.

You get them off by undoing the two bolts one above and one below and then rotating it 90 degrees on the clip in the guard. To get the guard clips out you have to get some pliers inside the guard and squeeve the top and the bottom bits together and push it out, they are a prick.

Unfortunately you only get the rubber side bits on the round headlight models which were 80-82 i tihnk

if you are sitting in the car, the front left hand side of the engine bay will have a plate with the engine or chssis number on it something like that, make sure it starts with EN1 and thats the right model

HB
Forum Regular

Postby HB » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:15 pm

Hi, how can i make the payment? thanks for going all the trouble.

Nateh
Forum Participant

Postby Nateh » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:39 pm

I can give you a bank account number and you just go to the bank with cash and deposit it.

Will head up tomorow or thursday to check now as I am at home waiting for someone to turn up to have a look at my T1 which im selling as dad said hed buy me a 1997 integra vtec if i sell it and pay him off.

HB
Forum Regular

Postby HB » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:28 pm

Hi, I will but the centre console if it goes over the gear stick as well. Don't bother about carpet. Im getting it from wreckers for $10 along with crappy headunit holder and few trims. if anyone wants any parts from honda city E, give me a yell. I'll see what i can do

Return to “General”