Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
oxijen
Forum Participant

Postby oxijen » Thu May 04, 2006 9:57 pm

um id like to start by saying hello :lol:

my names oxijen and im completely new to the city scene as you can tell.
ive recently bought a 84 city and know nothing about modifying them :lol: ive been in australias minitrucking scene for a while but ive decided to be different to my fellow buddies :roll: hopefully i will be able to impress some people on this forum considering i have some fairly insane ideas for my beast :twisted:

just wondering how many people are from melbourne and if there are any cruises or meets happening and if not wanna cruise? :D

my car will hopefully be on the road in a couple of months due to fried piston rings.. i was wondering how hard itd be to convert it to a turbo? or is it just better to buy a turbo motor? if so what type should i be looking for? haha but yeah i look forward to meeting some of you and expanding my knowledge in the city scene :D

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby Hyperblade » Thu May 04, 2006 10:44 pm

Welcome to the fourms :),

The cheapest option is as you said, just to buy a turbo motor, they are very different from the N/a versions. And the time and effort ot convert an N/a is not worth it. Some aussie guys will be able to help you with where to get one.

HB
Forum Regular

Postby HB » Fri May 05, 2006 10:30 am

welcome to city turbo forums :)

oxijen
Forum Participant

Postby oxijen » Fri May 05, 2006 8:24 pm

yeah im not too fussed with power in this one... ive got my eye on a turbo but im not to sure just yet... got some other plans for the one i have atm
:roll: oh and thank you for welcoming me :lol:

Return to “General”