VIC: 3rdyr apprentice 4 volunteer work or backyarders.

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
trustpower
Forum Regular

VIC: 3rdyr apprentice 4 volunteer work or backyarders.

Postby trustpower » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:15 am

VIC - Mechanical Labour

Well into my 3rd yr apprentice as a motor mech, looking to help out anyone who's got a drift car or race car or serious back yard work (conversions, mods etc).

Just looking to increase my knowledge and experience as much as I can.

Have experience working with a few race teams - did my traineeship with Kmart Racing in the supercars, did a few rounds with Team Brock in the v8utes series last year, and working on a HQ race car in the vic state rounds this year. As well as experience with my own cars.

I pick up on things pretty fast, can supply own tools if need be.

I like to work with as much notice as possible so I can be organised, afterhours during the week I can be free, and obviously weekends with enough notice.

Will work for free if its working on track cars etc, backyarders may ask for a small cash fee, but all negotiable and I'm pretty reasonable.

I'm in Wheelers Hill, Melbourne Victoria (SE suburbs) with my own transport.

ALSO: Will do backyard servicing / minor repairs / minor mods.

$60 basic oil & filter & lube/check over service + parts on top of that.
other stuff, subject to time it'll take.

Won't work for slabs or IOU's

Will include detailed report of brake, tyre and fluids condition along with any other concerns & can include printed summaries / receipt of work done.

Just putting myself out there so any queries or opportunities.

PM me or

Ring/SMS 0419 004 097 (afterhours pref.) or

Email me - [email protected]

Thanks,

Ez

P.S. Ive put this ad up in a few places, but in regards to Honda City's I've rebuilt an engine on a NA carb Pro T, I've pulled apart most parts of the car and know them pretty well so am fairly confident to work on them.

Return to “General”