T1 and T2 ECU ROM files

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
James
Moderator / Donating Member

T1 and T2 ECU ROM files

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:30 pm

Finally got both of them done, not sure of the accuracy of them, I have checked it several times but still cant be 100% sure yet.

To view these youll eed a program like hexEdit to open the bin files. I you want to see something other than just hexadecimal youll need to get a program that dissasembles intel 8085 microprocessor code. I have a few on my computer and I will upload them when my net gets unthrottled tonight.

Sorry about the crapness of that file hosting website, it was the first one google returned. Scoll down past the adds to find the download link.

Try this link first http://dl020.filefactory.com/dl/f/e9469b/b/7/h/e64544bcba654dff/
Its a direct link so Im not sure if it will work, otherwise use the link below and navigate through the bullshit ads.

T1 http://www.filefactory.com/file/e9469b/

Try this link first http://dl024.filefactory.com/dl/f/3948dc/b/2/h/aadb5a33b20f4cd2/
Same deal as above, not sure if it will work, if not use the one below.

T2 http://www.filefactory.com/file/3948dc/

When Si finds his Mugen one we will have a full compliment, and that one would also be great for isolating which part of the code the fueling maps are.

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:16 am

I dont thin k I can find it, I found and posted into gallery as a file somethin g which I couldnt open entitled T2 which theres a slim chance it is.

Ihave 2pcs and several cds of crap to look thorugh , ,,,(plus I work two jobs and havea 14mnth old) , so dont get much time to look, ...reason I've not posted for a while and just recently returned is employers granted full net access again....

But I'll continue lookin g, unless that file prooves to be it.

James

Postby James » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:25 am

Hey smithy for some reason I thought it was Si looking, my bad.

The file is probably going to look like garbage unless you open it with a proper hex viewer. Its most likely going to be a .bin file or a .hex file but I guess it could be a .txt file but thats unlikely IMHO.

I think I have found the fuel maps in the T2 rom so if you do find that rom it would be great in double checking those maps assuming thats the only difference between T2 and mugen roms.

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:11 pm

gallery2.php?g2_itemId=2263

whats a PSD file..... probably unrelated to what weare looking for , I put it
in the gallery anyway...

.....don't get your hopes up. :wink:

James

Postby James » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:38 pm

hehe thats an adobe photoshop document, looks like someones T2 photochop project.

James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:07 pm

I printed out the program from the T1 ECU today. The whole program is 12000 lines. Most of this is empty space and maps tho, the actual program itself is 'only' about 5000 lines. I have started deciphering it, my first mission is to find fuel cut!

QikLude
Forum Addict

Postby QikLude » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:47 am

bigelboe wrote:I printed out the program from the T1 ECU today. The whole program is 12000 lines. Most of this is empty space and maps tho, the actual program itself is 'only' about 5000 lines. I have started deciphering it, my first mission is to find fuel cut!

hell yes!

Fuel cut be gone!!

Jw

Hyperblade

Postby Hyperblade » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:16 pm

Did you ever get round to uploading a program that we could view this with?

Return to “General”