Left Hand Drive Citys? In wich countrys?

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
CRX1.4DualCarb

Left Hand Drive Citys? In wich countrys?

Postby CRX1.4DualCarb » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:50 am

I everyone, I'm new arround here and this is my first post.
I really like this car and I'm considering to buy one next year but I live in Europe (portugal) and cars are LHD here. I also think they weren't sold here so it would have to be imported depending on costs. Can anyone tell-me in wich countrys in Europe the Honda City was sold in Right Hand Drive configuration?

Smithy
Forum Addict

Postby Smithy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:32 am

We had some members in northern Europe and couple posts fro mRussia a while back,,,,try searching the memebrs section...

Sure they were released in the US too!?

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:46 am

Nah they werent released in the US. They were released in limited numbers in europe as the Honda Jazz I believe.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:47 pm

i very mutch doubt that any citys were made left hand drive.
the citys/jazz that went to europe were all non turbo werent they?except for the t1 owned by a russian bloke.
but any way good luck in your search matty

CRX1.4DualCarb

Postby CRX1.4DualCarb » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:45 am

There where city/jazz with left hand drive. Russian an sweden for sure. I also think they where all City PRO's. Just don't know if they where sold in germany or france.

The reason why I'm asking is because of costs, closer countrys would be great since it is not viable to cross europe just to get a car. The upside is that I can bring it by road from any country, the downside is that from Portugal to Sweden for instance are about 2200 miles, and over 900 $NZD just in fuel/tolls!!!! Not good, and only counting the return trip costs. And thats to get a "GOD knows how bad.." city PRO.. not a bulldog 2. :cry:

I'll search some more maybe i'm lucky.

Return to “General”