how to post pics ?

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
jay
Forum Enthusiast

how to post pics ?

Postby jay » Tue May 15, 2007 6:36 pm

ok could some one please let me know how to put pics of my car into the garage evere time i try it wont let me could someone please give me a step by step on how to upload my pics thank you.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Tue May 15, 2007 9:57 pm

just checked out your garage,car sounds awesome and i cant wait to see some pics ide also like to check it out in person some time and interogate you about some of your mods since youre like an hours drive away from me,but enyway.someone help him with uploading those pics.
matt

mozzy
Admin

Postby mozzy » Wed May 16, 2007 11:26 am

hey jay,

are you getting any sort of error message when you try to add pics?

moz

jay
Forum Enthusiast

Postby jay » Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 pm

yes it comes up with, you have entered a remote image and a image for upload and then it tells me i must enter one or the other but i dont know how? all i do is where it has you may enter image i click on brouse go through all the links till i find my pic which i have made into a zip file cause befor it was saying the resolution was to much and where it has enter a URL to a online image i put http://cityturbo.com

mozzy
Admin

Postby mozzy » Fri May 18, 2007 11:28 am

It gives you the option of adding a pic from your computer or linking to pic already on the internet. From what i can figure you are trying to add one from your computer so you don't need to put in the URL bit. a zip file won't work either, you need to actually resize the pics not compress them in to a zip.

jay
Forum Enthusiast

Postby jay » Fri May 18, 2007 5:19 pm

thanks mate i got it all going now :D

Return to “General”