Possibly my last post

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
el roacho
Forum Regular

Possibly my last post

Postby el roacho » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 pm

The front suspension all needs replacing in my T1 and there is a big crack in the front right inner guard. Took it to my mechanic and he said it will be well over $1000 to fix (he's always very reasonable with his prices). I don't have the skills to fix it and he told me to take it off the road immediately because it is one of the most dangerous cars he has seen because of the condition it's in. Check it out http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... ey=1062298

I won't be getting another City Turbo for a while; I'm going to get a GTi-R for my next car.
I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who has helped me over the last year and a half of so that I have owned my car and I will still check out this site regularly. City power for life!

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:32 pm

sorry to hear that , sure no-one in CHCH can help you out ?
Years are starting to take their toll on alot of our cars , the idea of this web site is to make items available to keep our little buzz boxes going. Come on guys can we help him out ?

knate
Forum Participant

Postby knate » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:16 am

I am in a similar predicament. Had a bus pull out in front of me over new years and im waiting to see what their insurance wants to do. Damage isnt toooo bad (nothing structural), but finding 1 T2 front guards, front bumper and bonnet will be a mission! I have my fingers crossed still that they will repair it as i love the beast!!! Had big plans for it this year too...

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:25 am

I saw that on TM last nite, tidy little T1. Sad that another one will probably end up off the road, good luck with your Nissan adventures.

madmini
Donating Member

Postby madmini » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:58 pm

i might be keen for it (panelbeater) but depending on price and geting it here of corse i would think the normal citys nz new as well would have same inner guards ect ill have a look next time im at pick a part.

Return to “General”