T2 Optional Fender Mounted Mirrors?

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
3GCVC
Forum Addict

T2 Optional Fender Mounted Mirrors?

Postby 3GCVC » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 pm

found these on yahoo japan wondering if anyone had ever seen them on a car before, i would say they were T2 factory optional items. also has anyone ever seen electric mirrors on a T2 i know those were optional.

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 am

Have a look through the honda site for the T2, it will possibly have them on there. Are you sure they are for a city?

3GCVC
Forum Addict

Postby 3GCVC » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:27 am

yes they are definately for city, the only other turbo car honda made was the legend and im sure those wouldnt have come off that.

mangusta
Forum Enthusiast

Postby mangusta » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 pm

I thought all city mirrors were either mounted in the corner of the front window (over the glass), or on the guards at the front.

The style of mount for those mirrors reminds me of a ford or maybe a nissan/mazda wing mirror, mounted directly onto the body of the door, not over the glass like a city.

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Re: T2 Optional Fender Mounted Mirrors?

Postby Hyperblade » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:17 pm

3GCVC wrote:found these on yahoo japan wondering if anyone had ever seen them on a car before, i would say they were T2 factory optional items. also has anyone ever seen electric mirrors on a T2 i know those were optional.

There we no factory optional items like those mirrors.

From the shape of them i would say they aren't for a city.

The only Factory option in the way of mirrors was an electric one. which seemed to only be the left hand side one.

They had a control down by the fog light button to the right of the steering wheel.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:11 pm

not sure if they were a factory item but my old cabrolet had power mirrors and both sides were operated by the little controller mounted down by the fog lights.
matt

Return to “General”