New T2 body kits for sale - Link corrected

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Beast260
Forum Regular

New T2 body kits for sale - Link corrected

Postby Beast260 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 am

I know some one posted up the front bumpers a while ago, not sure if this has been posted up but seems u can get the complete kit new.

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t382651522
Last edited by Beast260 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Re: New T2 body kits for sale

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Beast260
Forum Regular

Re: New T2 body kits for sale

Postby Beast260 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:08 am

ANTHRAXXX wrote:I found a rear bumper for sale :p

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... r111996588

Thats for the next body shape.

turdbo
Forum Enthusiast

Re: New T2 body kits for sale - Link corrected

Postby turdbo » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:45 am

hi guys. i up loaded a link to these a few months back (i think) and i went over to japan for a month and tried to find them. now i hate to shatter every ones dreams here but these kit are only available for purchase in japan and are made to order. they will deliver to a Japanese address and you have to speak perfect Japanese to order them haha.

Basically unless you live over there or have a very good friend who dose you will never get one because they WILL NOT ship outside of japan:(

I also looked all over tokyo to find a seller of "zoom" lowering springs..which i am glad to say i found!! and they were cheap as chips aswell, around $180nzd for a set off 200kg rated per spring 50mm lower springs and $350nzd for a set of harder rated 250kg per spring 50mm lower springs ( i think they did a 70mm lower aswell).

But the same problem arose in which they would not sell to over seas buyers, i only got them because i ordered them in person and was around for the week they took to order them in.They are "not rated" for the turbo citys but are for the city E( but us being kiwis and auzys, that aint gonna stop us! ) they are also progressive springs.

Hope this info helps in any sort of way, even if it just to let you know to stop saving your hard earned dosh for these kits and to maybe invest time into looking to make a mold off a kit already in nz or auz.

bitterberry
Forum Enthusiast

Postby bitterberry » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:26 am

I just recently bought some zoom! Downforce springs for AA model (turbo 1) and getting them shipped to me no problem, through a guy i know that imports from Japan to NZ. Just letting you know its not impossible! I will update when I actually get them but they're currently on the boat. Paid about $300 all up

Beast260
Forum Regular

Postby Beast260 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 pm

turdbo wrote:hi guys. i up loaded a link to these a few months back (i think) and i went over to japan for a month and tried to find them. now i hate to shatter every ones dreams here but these kit are only available for purchase in japan and are made to order. they will deliver to a Japanese address and you have to speak perfect Japanese to order them haha.

Basically unless you live over there or have a very good friend who dose you will never get one because they WILL NOT ship outside of japan:(

I also looked all over tokyo to find a seller of "zoom" lowering springs..which i am glad to say i found!! and they were cheap as chips aswell, around $180nzd for a set off 200kg rated per spring 50mm lower springs and $350nzd for a set of harder rated 250kg per spring 50mm lower springs ( i think they did a 70mm lower aswell).

But the same problem arose in which they would not sell to over seas buyers, i only got them because i ordered them in person and was around for the week they took to order them in.They are "not rated" for the turbo citys but are for the city E( but us being kiwis and auzys, that aint gonna stop us! ) they are also progressive springs.

Hope this info helps in any sort of way, even if it just to let you know to stop saving your hard earned dosh for these kits and to maybe invest time into looking to make a mold off a kit already in nz or auz.

the site i used to find that link was Import monster. u can actually buy through there site, they take postage of the parts and then send them to you.

rafke
Forum Enthusiast

Postby rafke » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Beast260 wrote:
turdbo wrote:hi guys. i up loaded a link to these a few months back (i think) and i went over to japan for a month and tried to find them. now i hate to shatter every ones dreams here but these kit are only available for purchase in japan and are made to order. they will deliver to a Japanese address and you have to speak perfect Japanese to order them haha.

the site i used to find that link was Import monster. u can actually buy through there site, they take postage of the parts and then send them to you.

Anyone anymore info on those springs?
Anyone mounted these already?

Are these just springs? or Coilover set? adjustable in height?

Return to “General”