Converting a Pro to a Turbo

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Andrei

Converting a Pro to a Turbo

Postby Andrei » Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:32 pm

How hard it is (time and cost) to take a ProT and fit a Turbo I or II engine and dash ?

Any advice

Henry
Moderator / Donating Member

Re: Converting a Pro to a Turbo

Postby Henry » Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:45 pm

Probably easier and cheaper to just but a T1 or T11. I looked at it once, now drive a T11. Probably depends on whether you want to play in the shed or cruise!!Henry

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Sun Jan 05, 2003 3:10 pm

Would if I could find one - only found one in Brisbane and the body is full of rust - interior is shot etc etc.

If you know of one, I'm interested.

Fader
Admin

Postby Fader » Tue Jan 07, 2003 8:43 am

Hi Andrei

I have done this conversion, however i had a whole turbo 1 car which i was converting the motor, dash etc. I would say if you are going to do it, do it with a complete car, there is always little things that catch you out.

The conversion is quite simple, just very time consuming, the hardest part is probably the dash and fuel lines, being fuel injected the turbo needs return lines etc. But everything else pretty much bolts straight in!

Good luck!
Chris

frogger
Forum Participant

Postby frogger » Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:22 am

Hey

If your in queensland thats where racecreaft engineering is and they specialize in city turbos. I am sure they would sell you one or atleast help u find one. They also built up race engines for hondas. Some you can run nitro with if u really wish there web page is:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/Racecraft

Hope that helps.

Damien

Return to “General”