Question from France !

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
eg6maxx

Question from France !

Postby eg6maxx » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:47 pm

Hi,
I'm from France (sorry my pity english...), I love Honda cars (I've got a Civic EG6 from 93) and little cars (I've got a Rover Mini with some chromes and bits)...Logically I've got a lot of interest in the Honda City !
The City is called Jazz in Europe and infortunatly the Turbo (I or II) and the Cabriolet were never sold in Europe...Worse (for me) it was never sold in France in any version !?! Strange, you can buy one (second hand) in Germany, Swiss, Belgium...But nothing in my country.

Anyway, I just want to know an aproximate price for a good second hand City Turbo II in Japan or (and) in your country ?

Thank you very much for your website !

maxx

Turbo3
Forum Enthusiast

Re: Question from France !

Postby Turbo3 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 6:29 am

Hi Maxx,

Great to see some more people in Europe into Citys or Jazz as they are there!
In New Zealand, we pay between $750 - 800 for a very rough one or up to $3000 for something very tidy. There's not many for sale at all, so you often have to accept something rough and put some time into getting it sorted. The danger there is that you don't just stop at making it nice. You continue on to make it meam as well!  ;D
Maybe they didn't sell them in France so as not to scare all the Peugeots!!

Pete 8)

eg6maxx

Postby eg6maxx » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:12 pm

Thank tou very much for your answer !
First I'll try to register a standard city/jazz in my country...It won't be easy. In germany You can find some city/jazz from 50 to 500 Euros (84-86 standard model).
In France there are a little more Renaults than Peugeots...and a lot of German car.
In mojority Diesel cars !  :-[ (Because there are less taxes on desiel fuel). And there are more Japenese cars in England and Germany compare to France.  :-/

doggystyle
Forum Addict

Postby doggystyle » Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:09 pm

i can find you any car you want and organise shipping.if you want a t2 i can get you one. I currently have a t1 available.

doggystyle
Forum Addict

Postby doggystyle » Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:11 pm

si vous desirez, i can find you any car you want and organise shipping (from nz).if you want a t2 i can get you one. I currently have a t1 available.

la voiture japonaise est tres belle, non?

Return to “General”