DIY workshop manual

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Michael

DIY workshop manual

Postby Michael » Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:53 am

Hey guys, It seems unlikely that any of us is likely to be able to get a workshop manual so why dont we make our own! The way it could work is every body post what they know to be correct about their car into a section like the general or for sale board under headings of ignition, fuel injection, body, electrical ect.

Personally I have heaps of small information about these cars such as fault codes I have discovered, wiring details, and bits and pieces that would be usefull to others but I have no where to post this small bits of info ect. Between us we would have enough knowledge and experiece to create something usefull to everyone. Everyone shares, everyone benifits. Any suggestions?

Michael.

Brendan
Admin

Re: DIY workshop manual

Postby Brendan » Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:29 am

Good idea mate, my thoughts:

I can make a new board just for the workshop manual.  People's posts would need to be set out in a standard kind of format.  Once the info is posted, others can reply and comment and the owner of the thread can edit it until it is all correct.

Who would be keen to contribute?

Brendan

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:38 am

hey that sound cool an on line workshop manual. i have some info from a mobile mech book on the ER City motor telling you the bore, strock and most of the tensions for the major bolts, tune up specs. Just need to find it. :-/

Thanks kenny

QikLude
Forum Addict

Postby QikLude » Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:35 pm

find that book yet kenny?

;)

Jw

gen1hybrid
Forum Participant

Postby gen1hybrid » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:29 pm

Available from http://www.sts.sae.org $110 :-/ ( not sure what currency) AUD, USD??............ ???

Acura & Honda PGM-F1 Systems (1985-1988) Training Manual

A 384-page training manual on Acura and Honda PGM-FI Systems divided into four main subject areas: PGM-FI Systems (general), Acura MFI Systems, Honda MFI/TBI systems and OBD II Systems. This manual contains diagnostic help for both Trouble Code and No Code faults. The two OEM sections contain information on how to diagnose and repair Honda engine controls. The OBD II section contains critical information on how to diagnose and repair even the newest vehicle diagnostics.

ISBN Number:
Date Published: March 1999
Pages
Binding: Paperbound
Product Code: SB-102
Product Status: In Stock

Id buy to have a look and share but saving dollars for T1 motor. :)

darcy

Return to “General”