Project done piccies

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
blitz_power

Project done piccies

Postby blitz_power » Fri May 30, 2003 3:56 am

This is the picture finally i can upload in.
Have a look .
;D

[img]URL[/img]Image

[img]URL[/img]Image

Turbo3
Forum Enthusiast

Re: Project done piccies

Postby Turbo3 » Fri May 30, 2003 8:17 am

Hey Blitz_power,

Certainly looks impressive with the Blitz logo in the front!!
Well done. Hope it gives you a bit of extra go power. It will certainly command a bit of respect on the streets!!

Pete 8)

blitz_power

Postby blitz_power » Sat May 31, 2003 12:24 am

yeah quite lots of ppl look at my front mount where ever i go.. hehehe however its goes a bit laggy. Thinking of getting a fcd from boostboy soon.

Hopefully can go to 14 second in 1/4.

QikLude
Forum Addict

Postby QikLude » Sat May 31, 2003 6:08 pm

damn that looks the bussiness!

how does it go with the front mount ? (apart from lag)

Jw

kenny
Forum Enthusiast

Postby kenny » Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:03 am

hey arnold

cool intercooler man how much did it cost to get it put in and where? ;D cant wait too see your car as soon as i get my t2 going. just about their, clutch is in and starts just need the drive shafts to put in and she will be alive once again too kill some V8s ;) or i hope so ::)

thanks kenny 8)

blitz_power

Postby blitz_power » Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:18 am

Hi guys..

Qiklude : Front mount goes ok but laggy. And after front mount is put, screamer pipe doesnt goes as loud as before ,. i guess i need to boost up higher, I am now looking for fuel regulator and injectors. Like b20 injectors. I am not really sure about it.. heheeh

kenny : I did it an expensive job man, cause i have no tools and have to pay my friends to do, first of all all i paid up is around 800, 250 for the intercooler(actually forgotten but more than 200), there is still one more same intercooler left at the place i bought but not sure they still for sale , 550 for the pipings which includes Dumpipe,screamerpipe, intercooler piping, and painted white colour like one piece metal, it takes around 2 days to complete the task hey. totally broke now.. hehehe.. I have no bov now at the moment, and hopefully will get a HKS sequential bov after that. Everything is expensive ;(

If you have a ride on it nextime , u can see the differences from before is a lot more different. ;)
Lastly, my intercooler never goes hot and cold all the time especially at night , runs like normal all the time

city_boy_t1
Forum Enthusiast

Postby city_boy_t1 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:58 am

very nice man

i like you piping but i am not quite sure what you did with your throttle body there???

blitz_power

Postby blitz_power » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:24 pm

just make a same adapter with a bigger outlet like 2 inch pipe and put back vacumm and the sensor.. ;)

DR86
Forum Enthusiast

Postby DR86 » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:32 am

Hey Blitz,

That's bloody awsome mate. Like what you've done with the throttle inlet. I was about to throw my car in the dump because I had no idea how to make it 'larger.'

Keep up the great work mate.

Chhun.

blitz_power

Postby blitz_power » Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:22 am

i was shocked too when i see the mechanic did it like that. Well.. guess its not hard job.. if u need help i can ask the mechanic to make you one.

;))

Return to “General”