KingCity

Post pictures and details of your Honda City
ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Re: KingCity

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:09 pm

I know what that's like, been working on my widebody car for 8 months I think...saving up now for the wheels/tires which is gonna cost me twice as much as the fiberglass etc. did :shock:

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Haha yeah man, i got the money there though as i sold the GA2 so need something to do but im just a bit slow at doing things at times or should i say particular.

spike10000
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spike10000 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:38 pm

King, I was reading in a separate search that you had some custom adjustable suspension done for your city by Cobra? Any details you can share would be appreciated :D

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello Spike. I had some KYZ shocks from SpeedFactor in Tauranga which they made up some threaded steel bars that fitted into the standard City knuckles but i sold them to Turdbo a while back. The Cobra side of things was to get springs made up for the standard City shocks.

spike10000
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spike10000 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:03 pm

I don't suppose you took any photos of them at the time?

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Umm no i don't think i did sorry. I had plans on tidying up & painting the red City but after already doing that with two other City's i have lost most interest in doing so. I was looking at widening the guards & fitting wider wheels/tyres & circuit race it occasionally (hence the new suspension) but i am very slack at doing things so yeah i just had them lying around in the shed not getting used so Turdbo offered to buy them from me. I'm actually trying to sell my City but i can't seem to go through with it as i still have thoughts of doing something with it but it just sits in the shed doing nothing. Once its sold i won't care that it has gone & i will move onto other things.

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 pm

My apologies to anyone who was hoping to see some photos on my page. I use Photo Bucket for image hosting but for some reason Photo Bucket is now trying to charge me $6 a month minimum to keep hosting my photos, anyway i will have to look around for another suitable image hosting program & re-upload all my photos which is going to take time. I was about to put up some more photos of some front suspension mods that i had meant to have done ages ago but have been useless but now that i'm selling the City i have been sorting out all my parts & stuff so it has got me motivated again.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 pm

Can always dump pics on my City facebook page or if selling bits have the City sellers page as well : https://www.facebook.com/groups/HondaCityOwnersClub/

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Cheers man much appreciated however the City has now sold :cry: I now do not own or have a City for the first time in 10 years & i only have one part that i kept to sell to a genuine Turbo City enthusiast which is that analogue speedo cluster, offers.

Last photos.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DjQuTd9SLeCnEI9N2

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Return to “Member Cars”