KingCity

Post pictures and details of your Honda City
ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Re: KingCity

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:09 pm

I know what that's like, been working on my widebody car for 8 months I think...saving up now for the wheels/tires which is gonna cost me twice as much as the fiberglass etc. did :shock:

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Haha yeah man, i got the money there though as i sold the GA2 so need something to do but im just a bit slow at doing things at times or should i say particular.

spike10000
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spike10000 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:38 pm

King, I was reading in a separate search that you had some custom adjustable suspension done for your city by Cobra? Any details you can share would be appreciated :D

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello Spike. I had some KYZ shocks from SpeedFactor in Tauranga which they made up some threaded steel bars that fitted into the standard City knuckles but i sold them to Turdbo a while back. The Cobra side of things was to get springs made up for the standard City shocks.

spike10000
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spike10000 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:03 pm

I don't suppose you took any photos of them at the time?

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Umm no i don't think i did sorry. I had plans on tidying up & painting the red City but after already doing that with two other City's i have lost most interest in doing so. I was looking at widening the guards & fitting wider wheels/tyres & circuit race it occasionally (hence the new suspension) but i am very slack at doing things so yeah i just had them lying around in the shed not getting used so Turdbo offered to buy them from me. I'm actually trying to sell my City but i can't seem to go through with it as i still have thoughts of doing something with it but it just sits in the shed doing nothing. Once its sold i won't care that it has gone & i will move onto other things.

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 pm

My apologies to anyone who was hoping to see some photos on my page. I use Photo Bucket for image hosting but for some reason Photo Bucket is now trying to charge me $6 a month minimum to keep hosting my photos, anyway i will have to look around for another suitable image hosting program & re-upload all my photos which is going to take time. I was about to put up some more photos of some front suspension mods that i had meant to have done ages ago but have been useless but now that i'm selling the City i have been sorting out all my parts & stuff so it has got me motivated again.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 pm

Can always dump pics on my City facebook page or if selling bits have the City sellers page as well : https://www.facebook.com/groups/HondaCityOwnersClub/

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Cheers man much appreciated however the City has now sold :cry: I now do not own or have a City for the first time in 10 years & i only have one part that i kept to sell to a genuine Turbo City enthusiast which is that analogue speedo cluster, offers.

Last photos.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DjQuTd9SLeCnEI9N2

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:58 pm

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:21 pm

If your missing owning a City Have you seen this unit on Trademe currently? Cabriolet with a rare-as-hell Valuesport Widebody kit - https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-c ... 964618.htm

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:28 am

Haha no i won't be getting another one not for quite sometime anyway. As for that one well that has been on there for months, the paint work is terrible have you seen how the whole thing has been painted white, makes me think there the paint is hiding a lot of rust & i am not interested in the Honda City maintenance thing anymore hence why i sold my red one.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:54 am

I'd buy it purely for the bodykit parts, if it was in Aus at least. Never seen that kit for sale anywhere before now.

KingCity
Forum Enthusiast

Postby KingCity » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:03 pm

You can always buy it, come over here, remove the kit & sell the car.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:44 pm

I never actually even thought of that idea :p Would you be able to take a full bodykit back on a plane I wonder? ;) Anyways missus would divorce me...already got 2 extra Turbo 2's on our front lawn cos my mate didn't have anywhere to store them.

Return to “Member Cars”