Crazy2bother

Post pictures and details of your Honda City
Crazy2bother
Forum Participant

Crazy2bother

Postby Crazy2bother » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:00 pm

Hi everyone!

I live in brisbane, Queensland,  Australia.  I am an actor who does a bit of dabbling with cars on weekends.  I would never call myself good with cars, ever.

I have a standard silver City Pro T that I picked up for $400.  Right now the whole front is off, and the original CVCC engine is lying on the floor of my garage, never to go back in.  Instead I am planning to retrofit a B-series VTEC engine into it (crazy?  Yes.  Hence my username).

I am planning to take my time with the project so that I can make as many mistakes as I like and still have fun.  Of course, if anyone has any ideas that could help me, I'm all ears.

Why a Honda City?  Well, I think if anyone here asks that question, then I'm at the wrong place ;).  I like how cheeky and zippy they are, and how you can race through tight inner city alleys with ease.

I also have a nearly dead white City Pro T that I drive to work (my day job.  Actors still have to pay rent).  It is covered in severe hail damage so it got the nickname "The Golf Ball" from my boss.

Return to “Member Cars”