T2 for sale Adelaide

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
turbo11
Donating Member

T2 for sale Adelaide

Postby turbo11 » Mon May 21, 2007 12:04 pm

Hi all,

Its time to move on one of my City T2's.

Great little car to drive sticks to the road pretty well, has some custom interior work done to door trims and a few other bits. CRX seats have been fitted with no back seats and they feel pretty good. Custom steering wheel and a very tuff Blitz Racing Boost Gauge.

Body of the car is not bad with no major rust problems only a few very small spots in the normal positions which have had rust kill / converter put on them. Paint is mostly original with a few bits painted over as you can still read the turbo11 stickers on the doors in the right light :? not sure why you would do that but it was that way when i got it.

Engine has between 120-124 psi in each pot which for a car this age is pretty good. I have always run Motul or Elf synthetic oil and changed every 5000k's. No smoke on start up runs good has the good old hunting problem out the blue but most of the time it does not do it. It has a nice compact FMC and HKS bov and Trust Boost controller. The boost controller is not really used as the car has to use standard boost with the big exhaust as its starts to boost creep 3" off the turbo then back to 2 1/2 for the last bit. Sounds really tuff.

Wheels that are on the car are not included in the price unless an agreement is made. The wheels that go with the car are very cool 13" Turbina rims with new tyres in the sun the rims have gold spec's and look very good. I only what to keep my 15" for my other T2. Car also has DBA slotted rotors on the front so it brakes are SHIT HOT, have had the rear wheels come off the ground ( only about 2 or 3 inches but still a crazy feeling )once under heavy breaking ( dick head pulled out in front of me )

With the car for a good upgrade is a Trust/Mitsubishi TD04 11B turbo in great nick with no shaft play and no oil leaks or burining, with the adapter for City turbo standard manifold and Trust external wastegate. Now this stuff alone is worth between $700+ so if you do the sums its a pretty cheap car. Once again the only reason im not keeping it for my other T2 is i have a much bigger Brand New turbo on it.

Price for the car is $2500 and still has some rego left.

Please no stupid offers but would like to sell it soon so just send me an email if your serious.

I will not seperate the turbo and wastegate from the car, the only way that will happen if the car gets wrecked out for parts which would be a pitty as its a drivable car.

Could not get pic's to work so some of the are in my garage. If you want more pics email me and ill try to send the asap.

city_racer
Forum Enthusiast

Postby city_racer » Mon May 21, 2007 4:04 pm

is it the white one in your garage?

turbo11
Donating Member

Postby turbo11 » Mon May 21, 2007 5:45 pm

Yep thats the one.

Mark_Moddy
Forum Regular

Your City T2

Postby Mark_Moddy » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:00 am