my civic running

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
a_spec
Forum Participant

Postby a_spec » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 am

Mike_NZ wrote:I think this is my favourite thread on this forum, I remember having a few chuckles to myself as the story unfolded. Shame it never seemed to reach a conclusion.

Hey Mike, there are some ripper one liners in here, thats for sure.

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:39 pm

a_spec wrote:What ever happened to this build? Honda city turbo builds go on for years,with no end results!!!!
:lol:

pretty sure ive reached an end result!

a_spec
Forum Participant

Postby a_spec » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 pm

turbocab wrote:
a_spec wrote:What ever happened to this build? Honda city turbo builds go on for years,with no end results!!!!
:lol:

pretty sure ive reached an end result!

Haha, that depend if your going to do any engine work! Dam shame to keep it a stocker with all the body work you have put in.

turbocab wrote:i am going to put a stock engine back in for now,itching to go for a drive asap then look at building my spare engine up.
i am interested to see how bigelboe goes with the twincharger setup,when he gets it all running smoothly see if i can build the same setup myself.
matt

civic
Forum Enthusiast

civic butld

Postby civic » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:18 pm

yeah alot better result now its rwd and full drag car has a 2jz engine in it now

a_spec
Forum Participant

Re: civic butld

Postby a_spec » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:20 pm

civic wrote:yeah alot better result now its rwd and full drag car has a 2jz engine in it now

LOL. Dude, show us the pics! Im new here and wasnt here at the time of your thread. What power did you end up making with the 1.2 city turbo combo? You dropped of the end of the planet before giving the results.

civic
Forum Enthusiast

my civic running

Postby civic » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:13 pm

i sold the engine it was in the for sale thread have u got a hotmail ill send u a pic wat it looks like now then u wont be loling ill be laughing at u

a_spec
Forum Participant

Re: my civic running

Postby a_spec » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm

civic wrote:i sold the engine it was in the for sale thread have u got a hotmail ill send u a pic wat it looks like now then u wont be loling ill be laughing at u

I was LOLing because that is a crazy conversion. You can keep your pictures, not "that" interested.

Return to “General”