modifed turbo 2 for sale ch ch nz

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
timmytimmy

modifed turbo 2 for sale ch ch nz

Postby timmytimmy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:59 am

::)   for sale   1983 turbo 2   , mods as follows  1, evo 4 bov,2,front mount intercooler,3 , hks fuel computor,4,hks lowering springs ,5,hks oil cooler,6,full exhaust 2.25 inch off turbo with turbo can with simise pipe,7,pod filter,8,5 spoke honda mags 15s ,9 ,hks boost guage ,10 ,head work valves had 3 angle valve grind,  also has fuel cut defender and turbo timer

this car is not mint  body and inside needs a tidy  but has w o f   and reg      it currently runs 18 psi   with no problems at all   has for last yr   test compression approx 6 months ago all 150 psi    wonted to raise boost to around 22-23   but will need fuel pressure raised fist     this car on boost is  quiet frighting    bets primera s keeps up with twin turbo subrau wagons and destorys 4.1 litre falcons as one bogan found out lol , little slow of mark with 15 s  but hav 13 s on rims  but then traction is a problem..  tyres on 15 are worn and not up to wof  and get guard rub   but if went to a 185/45/15 should sort this out

comes with spares   there another t2 motor in parts   couple of gear boxs t1 and t2  any ways i wont trade or sell parts off that are on car selling complete   first person to put around 1400 in my hand drives away in it
  contact   021 04 30 161   would be ideal if had real tidy t2 and swap parts over  or just tidy up   oh yes car is bright yellow with full tints

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Re: modifed turbo 2 for sale ch ch nz

Postby Hyperblade » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:16 pm

Pics?

Wouldn't be doggies old one would it?

timmytimmy

Postby timmytimmy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:24 pm

yeah may have been ,use to be white    he was driving for last couple of wks    i dont really drive it now as got vtec b18c    would like to race both of them  not much in it           mates car did 14 sec quater mile and this one bets it   so would guess around 13 .8

timmytimmy

Postby timmytimmy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:27 pm

car  all gone, sold today  ;D :) ;)     still got t1 gear box   $40   and bottom end of t2 with some other parts needs new rings $25   and full exhaust system from turbo back $20   suit t1 or t2  

Muppet
Forum Enthusiast

Postby Muppet » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:32 pm

Is the exhaust standard or modified, you don't have a modified dump pipe?

elvis

Postby elvis » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:01 am

yeah wats going on with the exaust?
is it standard?

timmytimmy

Postby timmytimmy » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:35 pm

two inch off the turbo  right through although "can" has seen better days
 t1  gear box now $ 20  just wont it gone ,also got   185/65/13  on honda rims 4/100    2 left past wof   on above city   driven 2kms since and put mags back on    $15 each  or $25 for both

spangleking
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spangleking » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:14 am

Hi from Dunedin

My engineering shop cannot find my uncracked T2 head but have offerd to do all the valves etc if I can source another.

Do you have spare one (uncracked )there with the mortr in bits?
Even the whole motor if you doin t want to break it up?

spangleking
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spangleking » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:17 am

I note parts and  car have  gone.
If you still have that bottom end I would be interested is there anyone you know coming down couild deliver it to Dunedin?

spangleking
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spangleking » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:19 am

When you say 'bottom end' does this include  block or just crank and rods with pistons???

fireslug
Forum Regular

Postby fireslug » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:58 am

Im interested in the tyres. Are they still available?

doggystyle
Forum Addict

Postby doggystyle » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:46 am

hmmmm.... long time out huh.. well it looks as tho my t2 hobby is all but over(yes its been sold for a while), i drove it when i was back for xmas, it was fast and cheap, tho it made chch feel really small, helped that it had a new bottom end to replace crap one i had.. dunno if i'll buy another i'm off for more exciting and expensive things with the city turbo swear word t****a.. be back in chch then melbourne in about 7-8 months, tho i'll hang about as i still have eyes for the eb civics... a

p.s. have seen exactly one honda city in england in the two years ive been here.. was white and had really rusty guards(they salt the roads in winter)

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”