WTB front passenger fender (white) Brisbane OR wrecking car

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
Coops
Forum Participant

WTB front passenger fender (white) Brisbane OR wrecking car

Postby Coops » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:49 pm

hey guys,

stupid old lady backed into my city today, Old lady + 4WD + Carpark = 1 wrecked front passenger fender. looking for one in white in brisbane

also looking for anyone that is wrecking a city or a cheap city in brisbane for parts

Chris

honda-pop
Forum Participant

Postby honda-pop » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I assume you're talking about a ProT City. Did see a yellow one at Boss Wrecking last year. Gonna be extra hard to be colour specific.

Coops
Forum Participant

Postby Coops » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

honda-pop wrote:I assume you're talking about a ProT City. Did see a yellow one at Boss Wrecking last year. Gonna be extra hard to be colour specific.

Yea its ProT, forgot bout that one, I am not bothered if i have to wait or not even repair the damage, it isnt too bad, not willing to paint a yellow fender tho, already been through that car, got a few things off it, most of the good stuff was gone tho :(

honda-pop
Forum Participant

Postby honda-pop » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:08 pm

I think someone else on here got a fair bit of stuff from it. I had a silver one about 4 years ago and at that time there was about 6 or 7 around my area including a cabriolet. A dealer along Deception Bay Rd on the way to Redcliffe had another cabrio that he used as a mobile billboard, but that's gone now. Haven't seen any in quite a while, which seems to be the way it goes, The numbers dwindle and then they just dissappear altogether.

I'm trying to instill into the minds of the guys that have got EF8 JDM CRX's to stop using them for track whores as the same thing is going to happen to them soon.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”