'87 Turbo 2 for sale VIC

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
gruss
Forum Participant

'87 Turbo 2 for sale VIC

Postby gruss » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Hey guys! Unfortunately I'm having to sell my T2 due to me being in the navy and being sent to Sydney in a few weeks.

I really wish I could of kept this car, but there is no room for me to have a project car in Sydney. I am a huge fan of these cars and still own a pro t as my daily driver.

Ive had to sell my GTiR pulsar too :cry:

So the car currently is not running as I have removed the turbo and fuel pump. But the car WAS running beforehand.

To get the car running the minimum that's needed is to install the new turbo (Garrett off a turbo diesel pajero) and fuel pump (Walbro fuel pump)

Compression test showed good, even compression in all 4 cylinders!

Off the top of my head the car also includes:
Most fluids
NEW battery
new fuel filter
NEW valve regrind kit with all gaskets (these are around $180)
mesh style wheels (will, however, require new tires)
new oil filter

There is more I'm sure.. Ill add them as I remember

Now, the bad side. There is the usual wear and tear from a 20+ year old car; worn seats, small scratches inside and out and dings etc.
There is also a little rust on the rear of the car where the bumper has been lost (have since found a replacement) and a scratch with a little surface rust along the drivers side rear guard.

These things didn't bother me as I was looking at having the car resprayed once I had it on the road.

Where I am at the moment I don't have the ability to post photos on here of the car.
But send me a message, give me a call or send me a PM and I will be more than happy to message you some photos via txt or talk in detail about the car!!

My number is 0418822319

Thanks guys, Angus.

Beast260
Forum Regular

Re: '87 Turbo 2 for sale VIC

Postby Beast260 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 pm

what price are u looking to get for it?

gruss
Forum Participant

Re: '87 Turbo 2 for sale VIC

Postby gruss » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 pm

oops should of mentioned.