‘83 Honda city pro t or parts for sale, Brisbane

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
AliciaJane
Forum Participant

‘83 Honda city pro t or parts for sale, Brisbane

Postby AliciaJane » Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 pm

It is with great sadness that I offer my '83 Honda City Pro T for sale/expressions of interest.

Body is beat but its innards are good. Used to go 0 – 60 in about 3 seconds and once got it up over 145km/h on the highway before I chickened out and slowed down. Had just given it new front tyres, battery and head gasket before I spun out on a wet corner last November and cracked the chassis.

Still runs but unsafe to drive due to the chassis damage. Was looking at getting another body for it, even found a couple of shells with no rust (or hardly any) going for next to nothing. But now it looks like I’ll be going overseas, so maybe someone else wants to take on as a project or use as a donor car…

Have original manuals from first purchase by prior owner and service history back to ’98. All door handles, window winders, lights, locks etc in good working order. New front tyres, battery and head gasket last October/November as previously mentioned. A bunch of other new stuff over the last few years.

Would prefer to sell the whole thing in one go.

Make me an offer.

AliciaJane
Forum Participant

Re: ‘83 Honda city pro t or parts for sale, Brisbane

Postby AliciaJane » Wed May 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Bump :)

AliciaJane
Forum Participant

Re: ‘83 Honda city pro t or parts for sale, Brisbane

Postby AliciaJane » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:17 am

Gone.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”